1. Question Problem downloading directly onto phone

Okay so I don't have acess to download this stuff on to a pc, so advise to do so won't help. I have previously downloaded several items (ebooks and mobile software) with no problem directly to my phone. The wapsite for some reason never asked me for my login which was weird because I see on the pc it does before you go to the download id on wap. Now when i put in the id number it says the page requested cannot be accessed or whatever. Anyone give me some advice on what to do or at least tell me why this is happening. I have seen several threads from people having the exact same problem and being clueless. If you know why, enlighten me please? Why did it let me before and not now? And no it is not a memory thing i have a brand new phone (a samsung eternity) and I'm not even using an eighth of my total memory yet. HELP PLEASE!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by erica_wsu Log in to see links
    Okay so I don't have acess to download this stuff on to a pc, so advise to do so won't help. I have previously downloaded several items (ebooks and mobile software) with no problem directly to my phone. The wapsite for some reason never asked me for my login which was weird because I see on the pc it does before you go to the download id on wap. Now when i put in the id number it says the page requested cannot be accessed or whatever. Anyone give me some advice on what to do or at least tell me why this is happening. I have seen several threads from people having the exact same problem and being clueless. If you know why, enlighten me please? Why did it let me before and not now? And no it is not a memory thing i have a brand new phone (a samsung eternity) and I'm not even using an eighth of my total memory yet. HELP PLEASE!
    Maybe the mobile network operator is blocking free downloads from sites like Mobiles24 because of with you get the error.

Old phones that probably dont support functions like Cookies might be allowed to access the version of the wapsite without login... however now that your phone supports it, you go to the enhanced version...

3. Red face thanks

i appreciate the input, is there anything i can do to stop the operator blocking if this is the problem (im guessing not) and if this is happening why was i able to download a ton of stuff but not now.... anymore ideas and fixing siggestions would be much appreciated!