1. Default [Shamrock-Games] Piranha (SE K300i, W810i, K800i) Retail

Piranha

Supplied by Huiggi

Explore the enigmatic waters of the world's ocean and unveil their secrets in our captivating game "Piranha"! Together with the little piranha you'll grow and begin an adventurous journey on the Amazon. You'll see the mystical Caribbean Sea, the cold and dangerous waters of the North Atlantic, the crystal clear and warm Mediterranean as well as the Red Sea until you arrive in the Indian Ocean. In order to reach the final goal you'll have to avoid aggressive sharks, battle against the ancient sea monster and study the ancient artifacts throughout your journey on the Amazon.
    Langs: English

ENJOY~*

EDIT: For those who downloaded the old zip files... erase the INI file... since it says that it contains spam... sry for the inconvenience [new links available w/o INI file]... and for those w810i users for some reason will experience power offs when starting the game... Good if it works for u, but I still can't manage to make it work... T_T
    Last edited by jcyp; 30-08-2009 at 04:34 AM.

2. Default

W810i user here,it doesnt work.just turns my phone off.

3. Default

yeah... frustrating... Let's wait till someone fixes it or other version is released...

4. Default

K800 works on 3120 classic..

5. Default

need shamrock games for motorola slvr 176x220