1. Default Online multiplayer Java games reccomendation

Hi.

I was wondering if you guys could recommend some online game for a Java phone. Maybe for Sony Ericsson k800

Something like a backgammon or some other board game. Maybe "Risk"....

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Everybody be aware that online playing will charge you from your account, so first make sure to find out how much playing online with your cell phone will cost you.

2. Default hi

well, i have never heard of any online-playing board games...theres Robot Alliance which is a real good 3D shooting game, if i may recommend U this type of games...
    Plus, i heard that the supposed "online intelligence" which U shall be playing against is only a bot....
    and yes, it`s really expensive to "play online", though the costs may and will present variations depending on the mobile company Ur mobile`s submitted to...
    As a conclusion, i will recommend U not to play online at all...

3. Talking

try this game
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Default

TibiaME is a good choice. However, you should go to it's homepage to get the lastest version and you can choose ur phone model's working version.

5. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Legendqueen Log in to see links
    TibiaME is a good choice. However, you should go to it's homepage to get the lastest version and you can choose ur phone model's working version.
    its the latest version anyway.
    just one update.