1. Default Ringtone Creation Errors

Hello.

I have always been able to create ringtones. As a matter of fact, I've uploaded around 4 or 5 to a private download; but as of this month, I haven't been able to upload my songs. The download screen comes up, and once the loading progresses up to 100%, the loading stops and it stays at the screen. I've attempted to refresh the screen, but then it leaves me at a blue screen without ANY progress through the loading.

Help me, please?

P.s. I DO have the latest edition of Flash Player updated.

that happens to me to!
    it happens when i put specifik songs up. and when i put another in it works perfectly!

its the song thats not working with the M24 uploading system.
    just try another song or a diffirent version of it!!

3. Default

I suggest you best way is Article submission and another way is do follow forums if you post in relevant category!!!

Quote Originally Posted by purplesunrise Log in to see links
    I suggest you best way is Article submission and another way is do follow forums if you post in relevant category!!!
    this is not readable

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hogosha Log in to see links
    that happens to me to!
    it happens when i put specifik songs up. and when i put another in it works perfectly!

its the song thats not working with the M24 uploading system.
    just try another song or a diffirent version of it!!
    Thanks. I've been having this problem a lot... too bad it won't just work with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hogosha Log in to see links
    this is not readable
    I concur.

6. Default

Yeah i've been having an issue with the ringtone maker...i was able to do two. now when i try to go in a make more, it just opens up at %50. And thats all i get. what's the deal...can ya help me out. I know i have the latest flash...i had my wife try and load it on her computer...and it workded fine...any suggestions...