1. Default I wan watch FLV

now very famous FLV is over the world and i wan download which products can watch the FLC from the phone?

post it here if you really know

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gippy Log in to see links
    now very famous FLV is over the world and i wan download which products can watch the FLC from the phone?

Mobitubia! Google: Mobitubia. The only problem is my phone don't support youtube vid's anymore, i don't know why, i think youtube changed somthing. But my old saved flv working with mobitubia, you can play saved flv with that in resolution 240x320, not HQ/HD videos i think.
    Last edited by Lakbada; 17-08-2009 at 01:29 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lakbada Log in to see links
    Mobitubia! Google: Mobitubia. The only problem is my phone don't support youtube vid's anymore, i don't know why, i think youtube changed somthing. But my old saved flv working with mobitubia, you can play saved flv with that in resolution 240x320, not HQ/HD videos i think.
    I thick u need COREPLAYER

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gippy Log in to see links

Hi there:
    It's my pleasure to give you my help and suggestions, as well as share with you my experience enjoying flv (or youtube) movies on my iphone.

Actually we just need a suitable FLV Converter or FLV Converter for Mac os.
    After using many flv converters, I find that this Youtube Converter (macnn.com/articles/09/09/23/youtube.converter.for.mac.update/) searched via Macnn is very hot in many forums and communities currently and it can be used to download and convert FLV videos simultaneously, which saves us much time uploading flv videos to our phone.
    Okay, what you will do is to convert your flv videos to your phone directly with this Youtube Converter.

Hope it works for you!

Everything goes well:
    Laura

5. Smile Flv

now very famous FLV is over the wo