Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [GL] Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? [ENG]

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Description:
    This mobile adaptation of the classic video game will first bring you to Paris, France to investigate the theft of a mysterious kitchen utensil. The perpetraitor of the theft is none other than Ms. Carmen Sandiego herself! Chase the villainess around the world, solving geography clues and riddles that will keep you on her track. Interrogate more than 200 witnesses in over 30 different cities including Beijing, Auckland, Cairo and many more. Each case will provide useful lessons in geography and recaptures the tongue-in-cheek humour of the original game.

Key Points:

Experience all the wit and tongue-in-cheek humor of the original game
    Learn about geography thanks to clues and puzzles which will help you track Carmen around the world.
    Resolve the mystery of the Da Vinci machine in a challenging Scenario mode (12 cases)
    Achieve different agent grades to unlock tools, gadgets and mini-games adding variety to the game
    30 different cities to explore, 200 witnesses to interrogate and 5 skill-based mini-games
    A revamped version of the original game with entertaining and cartoonish graphics

language english

[Game Removed]
    Last edited by jcyp; 25-08-2009 at 03:12 AM.

2. Default

Thnaks boss

3. Default

where the 176x200 version?

4. Default

Some SE versions added...

5. Default

any nokia versions ???

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xfaderx Log in to see links
    any nokia versions ???
    the first 240x320 supposed to work for nokia

7. Default

I Need some other links, all posted dont work

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSkyFroggy Log in to see links
    Me too, Legendqueen. I can't work it out where to go. I can not understand which link to follow once I am in the link...
    I got lost in there...

Edit: I think the "Wrap" link/s are for Mobile phones to enter, I am using my PC atm

Do you have a link to download to my computer please
    Replaced the old links

9. Default so urgent about this game : Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego .. i need help

hi every one

this mobile game Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? i give it 200/100

it so so so wonderful and imazinge mobile game well i play it on my nokia 6300 the v40s3

i need help in the last mission , what would i do

when i scanner with the PDA the last document of de vinci it say this :

hark ! if you hope to open the door to you destiny , you must apply the rare wisdom of my learning in the right order!

well i don't understand it msg

plzzzzzzzzz help me to end this game plzzzzzzzzzz

10. Default

r u sure???
    it worked 4 me