0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Default help...mini opera

im using samsung S8300 and a globe subscriber..i wanna use mini opera for free on my phone but i can't...i have downloaded the mini opera on my phone but it just says failed to connect...pls help me..i really want it badly...
    1 person liked this post: Zaffy69

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Opera Mini

Hi qt.
    I'm not sure wot u mean by globe subscriber-i'm guessing u live outside the UK. I'm using O/M but i have a free internet allowance-is that wot u mean by globe subscriber ?

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BEN_L View Post
    Hi qt.
    I'm not sure wot u mean by globe subscriber-i'm guessing u live outside the UK. I'm using O/M but i have a free internet allowance-is that wot u mean by globe subscriber ?
    globe subscriber means that his/her location is in the philippines...... if im nt mistaken.....

hey qt, feel free to PM me about opera mini....

thanks!

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default unable to download opera mini

i'm not sure about cricket wireless... i currently own a nokia 6275i for cricket and i can download opera and anything else but when i purchased the samsung messenger 2 and tried to download opera mini the download would go and then just stop??
    i'm searching the internet and from what i can tell that the phone supports java because it has java embedded games so could someone please help and show me the way??

22,500 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Symbian Theme/LWP Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qt_jaidee24 View Post
    im using samsung S8300 and a globe subscriber..i wanna use mini opera for free on my phone but i can't...i have downloaded the mini opera on my phone but it just says failed to connect...pls help me..i really want it badly...
    Hey dude, if opera mini displays "failed to connect" Then u have to check the out configuration settings , if dont have ,then ask Your service provider about configuration settings and secondly you have to subscribe to a data plan to access the internet.