1. Cool How about some original ringtones?

Hey all! I am The Sole, a musical producer/vocalist/global collaborator who has created close to 300 songs solo and with various producers across the globe. I specialize in ALL genres(except country music) and am the highest user on maketunes.com. I created the feedback forum there for other producers to receive feedback, as well as the contest movement that has bloomed exponentially there. I feel it is time to make my own original ringtones to share with the community here and so I have created the very first one today, and uploaded it. It takes roughly 24 hours for it to get approved at this site but I do encourage everyone or anyone interested to check them out as they get created. They wont be found anywhere else on the internet. Only at mobiles24.com. I just wanted to give a shout out to the peeps that love music to check it out and keep your eyes peeled and on the ready for many original ringtones to come.

Welcome to the site! Thanks for sharing your original ringtones with us, I'll look forward to checking them out.

Enjoy the site!

3. Default

Welcome and we sure will check your ringtones

4. Default

Look forward to hearing them