1. Default Game modding (or opening up .jars with a cell)

How can I unpack .jar files to edit the contents? I have a SE K800i, and minicommander and mobyexplorer. I can find the jars OK, but I can't find any software FOR MOBILES that can edit jars, except for Edithor. Edithor is on a philipino site which requires you to register before downloading anything. I can't read philipino so i couldn't read the activation question to finish the registration.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Zany_001; 11-08-2009 at 09:17 PM.

2. Default

You can use winrar to open .jar files on your computer.

3. Default

what site?, im a filipino

4. Default

symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=100523

Is the thread. If you could upload it somewhere or make an account for me to use, that would be great!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zany_001 Log in to see links
    symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=100523

Is the thread. If you could upload it somewhere or make an account for me to use, that would be great!
    pm me ur birthday, email, wanted username and password and ill create an account for you
    Last edited by ronluna; 12-08-2009 at 03:30 AM.

6. Default

Why should be so complicated like that, file jar can be extracted on ur PC or on SE phone by a java app, I sew it on gallery 4 many times

7. Default

Which java app? I want to see if I can mod a game using nothing but my cell so winRAR isn't an option.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zany_001 Log in to see links
    Which java app? I want to see if I can mod a game using nothing but my cell so winRAR isn't an option.
    Here, try this application, it can unrar files directly on ur phone

Other app to modify java game files may be not available

9. Default

Thanks. I already had that, but this time I tried it and it worked!

10. Default

OK, i got it to the stage where I edited the icon (just for starters) and repacked it using jzipman. Problem is, it won't install. Does anyone know of a mobile game modding site with more info on it?