1. Default Iconsoft PhonEx Dialer Extension

Hey, I just found a way cool software app that replaces the default Windows Mobile dialer. It's called PhonEx, made by a company called iconsoft.com. It's a really nice upgrade from the standard dialer keypad. It's super touch-friendly, and has a real nice tactile feeling to it. The graphics are a definite upgrade too. The best part I liked was that it's way easier to navigate contacts, and there is an expanded in-call control UI too. Definitely one of my favorite new software applications and works great on my Samsung Omnia. Check out iconsoft.com.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willum070 Log in to see links
    Hey, I just found a way cool software app that replaces the default Windows Mobile dialer. It's called PhonEx, made by a company called iconsoft.com. It's a really nice upgrade from the standard dialer keypad. It's super touch-friendly, and has a real nice tactile feeling to it. The graphics are a definite upgrade too. The best part I liked was that it's way easier to navigate contacts, and there is an expanded in-call control UI too. Definitely one of my favorite new software applications and works great on my Samsung Omnia. Check out iconsoft.com.
    Thank you any way! But in this forum before post a new topic for new post you should up load picture and apps share to every one. You should not give us the home website of apps.
    Last edited by Blueangle; 16-08-2009 at 08:00 PM.