Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Talking got some more

Last edited by tattfae; 29-10-2007 at 01:28 PM.

2. Red face

Hi tattfae, I got real excited when I saw that you had posted some more pics, haha, they are really good, and did the rounds being checked out at work today........Tanks, with much pleasure....BarbXX

3. Default

Your welcome

4. Default heres some more

5. Cool

some more
    Last edited by tattfae; 29-10-2007 at 01:29 PM.

These are all great!!
    Do you do them yourself?

7. Thumbs up

the black-white screensavers are CRAZY they are confusing make more of them pleeeeeeeaaaaase

8. Red face

Hi tattfae, I agree, the b&w one is awesome, very cleverly done.............love the fairies too..........I would also like to know if you make them yourself?.............catch ya.........BarbXX

9. Default

Some I make like the phone,most are ones I found and resized.I really like the b&w too.I am in the process of seeing if I can figure them out,they are only a 4 frame animation!When I do I will post them.
    Last edited by tattfae; 29-10-2007 at 01:29 PM.

10. Red face

Howdi, its cool that you make some of your own, what software do you use? I make animations in Corel Animation Shop, I just haven't done any for a while.....Four frames aren't a lot, you should be able to work it out, no worries......Looking forward to hearing how you get on.........Keep up the great work.................BarbXX