1. Default Help !!!

I've just installed "SMobile Security Shield Professional Edition 8.2.4" that I've found on this site (Download ID:305006)
    The installation process went fine, registration went fine, then I've got a greenscreen from the virusgard and got stuck on it. I couldn't even switch off my mobile, nothing. I took off the battery and restarted, and again the mobile got stuck on the menu screen i can not do anything, I can't receive phone call either. I'm stuck. connecting via the usb does nothing either.
    Anyone has any suggestion?

My mobile is a Nokia N95 8GB ( lastest firmware V31)

Thanks

2. Default

It's ok I've managed. Nothing worked at first, not even an hard reset, I really though my phone was good for the bin. The last thing I tried was to remove the sim card and restart, I didn't think it would help but I had no idea what else I could do. It started then I got a grey screen, it hadn't worked. by desperation I start punching all the keys and little by little I could see the welcome screen appearing bit by bit. A few second after I had fool control, I manage to jump on my Handy Taskman applicatin and kill the security shield application ( I don't thank SalesSmobile) and remove it...what a scare...