Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Full widescreen games for LG Renoir

Hi there. When i got my LG Renoir it came preloaded with a demo of Nitro Street Racing which is played widescreen whilst holding the phone on its side, so therefore took up the whole screen and could either be played by touch or motion, like the Iphone and Nokia 5800 games. Does anybody know where I can find similar games for the Renoir as I know they exist but cannot find them anywhere?

Cheers guys

2. Default

Anyone have any idea?

3. Default

......Anyone?

4. Default

Pleeeeeeeease

Check out my thread for touchscreen games
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=13115
    as for motion sensor games, there's also a thread for those, use search
    none

6. Default

Many thanks for your reply. It seems that the type of LG renoir games that i'm looking for are impossible to find! I can't understand how I can have a demo of a well known game that plays fullscreen (widescreen and touch/motion sensor) but there appear to be no other games games out there for the handset! There must be surely??

7. Default

A great phone but this lacking in motion sensor games is a bit annoying!! One of my mates has a nokia 5800 which has loads of motion sensor games!!

i cant say which touchscreen games have motion sensor support, because i cant test that.. but there could be some, like sonic unleashed, i think
    none

9. Default

Does anybody else on here have an LG Renoir with the Nitro Street Racing motion sensor trial game i have mentioned?

10. Default

I've even emailed LG asking them if they have any more motion sensor games for the renoir and they havent even replied!!