Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0

    Exclamation full of questions...

    i'm a new user here... hope you guys can help me... hehe...=j
    how can i customize my profile...? how can i earn rewards...? how can i join social groups...? what do you mean by such icons...? are all files here free...? hehe, hope you can help me seniors... thanks a bunch...=j

  2. #2
    Site Contributor
    872 RP
    Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Serbia
    Posts
    3,485
    Thanks
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatjeffkilled View Post
    i'm a new user here... hope you guys can help me... hehe...=j
    how can i customize my profile...? how can i earn rewards...? how can i join social groups...? what do you mean by such icons...? are all files here free...? hehe, hope you can help me seniors... thanks a bunch...=j
    1. Well firstly welcome, you costumize your profile by going to your profile page and then:

    you click on the User CP it is right in the top left corner, then you click on the Costumize Profile.
    2. You cant earn reward here, unless there is a contest, you can earn reward point by uploading stuff to the gallery like (wallpapers, mobile games, 3GP videos....)
    3. To join a social group you go here http://forum.mobiles24.com/group.php select a group and then click on Join Group on the top right corner, or go to your profile and at the bottom right corner you click on Join Social Group.
    4. Yes everything is free except if you are downloading via WAP and you provider may ask for something, otherwise everything is FREE.
    Hope i helped.

  3. #3
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    thanks sir micro, it's sure quite complicated, but i think i'll have a good time during my stay here in mobiles24... by the way, you're so cool...!=j you're a contributor and a moderator for this site...? can i be a moderator too...? hehe, just kidding, it must be a though work...=j good luck and thank you...=j

  4. #4
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0

    Default Really free? No hidden fees or charges?

    I was just curious as to how this site is 100% free. If I download ringtones, music, etc... when my phone bill comes in am I going to have a huge charge from you or my phone company? Sorry if I come off as skeptical... but I was on one of these supposid "free" sites and I was billed on my phone bill $19.98 a month which I'm still playing hell to get back. So before I download anything at all... I'm double checking. So have any of you users here ever been billed or incurred air time charges from this site? Thanks.

  5. #5
    Site Contributor
    872 RP
    Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Serbia
    Posts
    3,485
    Thanks
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliderslave View Post
    I was just curious as to how this site is 100% free. If I download ringtones, music, etc... when my phone bill comes in am I going to have a huge charge from you or my phone company? Sorry if I come off as skeptical... but I was on one of these supposid "free" sites and I was billed on my phone bill $19.98 a month which I'm still playing hell to get back. So before I download anything at all... I'm double checking. So have any of you users here ever been billed or incurred air time charges from this site? Thanks.
    as i said in my post
    4. Yes everything is free except if you are downloading via WAP and you provider may ask for something, otherwise everything is FREE.
    Hope i helped.

  6. #6
    Site Moderator
    254 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,604
    Thanks
    324

    Default

    The site is 100% free. I can see why you are so unsure because i was when I first joined.
    The site is free because it is all filesharing, (people upload+people download)
    The site gets money from the sponsors.

    So smile, it's free...

  7. #7
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    i have a question to?
    How can you make your own post? because i have a great topic i would love to post.

  8. #8
    0 RP
    Forum Writer

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    982
    Thanks
    72

    Default

    Go to whatever section it is relative to and click the new thread button then post as normal.(just remember to fill in the title)

  9. #9
    Site Moderator
    254 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,604
    Thanks
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3137 View Post
    i have a question to?
    How can you make your own post? because i have a great topic i would love to post.
    So what is this great topic??

Tags for this Thread