1. Default Verizon Wireless Env3 Games

Am I to assume theres no way to get games installed on a Verizon Wireless phone? I have the Env3. I go to the url and type in the id number of the game. I then hit download now, but nothing happens. I know they use BREW, but when you search for games for the Env3 (LG VX9200), Theres a whole column of ringtones, games, etc. It says:

Free enV3 (VX9200) Themes
    Free enV3 (VX9200) Games
    Free enV3 (VX9200) Screensavers
    Free enV3 (VX9200) Videos
    Free enV3 (VX9200) Ringtones

So do these work on the Env3 or not? Do I install them from a PC insted of DL from the phone browser?

Thanks in advance

2. Unhappy games not working for my env3 either

ive been trying to figure it out.. ive tried it through the wap site and also through the usb cable.. nothing seems to work.. not just on this site but on several others i have tried.. no one replies to my posts either so i guess we are just out of luck.. please let me know if you figure anything out.. thanks!

3. Default oops.. found a reply that answers our question..

The LG enV3 does not support Java
    (jar) games. It only supports BREW games that can only be purchased through you network provider. You will not find any free BREW games due to the high cost of developing them... (written on here by someone named carl...)

4. Default A new thread in the forum

Someone just started a new thread about Brews, Not sure who, but just check it out.