1. Talking Neat way to install the GPS on the blackberry

Hi I thought I would share this neat way to fix GPS for ie:google maps,blackberry maps. I use to own a curve and had to do this for it to work. Just remember everytime you do a battery pull you have to do this steps again.The first step is to go to options and scroll down for status and click on it. Now you just type TEST and a pop up window will show you Device Self test Application. This is where you click your tracker ball and a pop up windown show. Click on start then you will see a list, scroll down to GPS and click on the box. It will put a checkmark. Then scroll down and click RUN. This will open up and window, you should see GPS idle, click on this and click start fix. It could take up to 2 minutes to find your Gps fix. Don't worrier if it says time out just go to startfix again.Now it has found your fix click trackball and click next. It will ask you to go to the next fix click yes, it will ask you did this past the test. Click yes. It will now say no more test click close. Now Hit you menu button and close. You are all done and your bbm and gm will work.These steps work on all blackberrys.

2. Default

maybe its me, but my BB pearl 8130 is not responding to this.