Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default how to download

can someone help me figure this out? I want to download ringtones to me Verizon ENV3 and im not sure how to do that. any help?? thanks!

2. Default

i believe datacable or bluetooth might be helpful... if u dont have bluetooth in ur pc u can buy a bluetooth dongle and then pair it with ur phone and transfer the downloaded ringtones from ur pc to phone...i do that hope its helpful...

3. Default

if u dont have bluetooth r usb trasfer them from oher mobile throug messeging may be it wil help u

4. Default

Can you tell me what a bluetooth dongle is and where I can get one?

5. Default

i believe he is referring to a standard usb bluetooth device. you can get them at walmart for around 20

Please look here, I will work for you

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=1950

7. Default

Thanks for trying to help but I tried to do what you said and it doesn't work. When I right click it does not give me the option to send to mail. I have a ENV2, do you know of another way I can download without having to buy a dongle or data cable. I already downloaded to pc. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

8. Default

Your phone cannot connect your computer if you don't have a data cable. When you download the ringstones on the computer, and then copy them to your phone.

Hi

How to download free melodies? They can be easily downloaded in two simple steps. The first step is finding a proper website, portal or provider. Thousand of websites are being launched which offer free ringtones, java games and wallpapers. Some of the websites offer thee application free of cost and others charge for money. Websites are charging money for ringtones and melodies because they have to pay royalty for every tone. Some websites charge money because they want to earn some profit. There are very less number of users who are using paid websites for downloading mobile phone applications. Free websites are more popular among users as everybody like to download free things. There are lots of free websites but not every one of them is secure and authenticated. Some websites have harmful stuff which can be bad for your computer.

Thanks
    Have a nice time ahead.

10. Default

thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssss