Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default KD Player

KD Player

Anyone know how to load tracks on KD Player. When I try it I can only choose folders c:/ and e:/ and they donīt even exist on my mobile. I have Nokia 6288.

2. Default

you have to look for settings and then folders for scan...

3. Default How To Put Album Artwork on KD Player???

does anyone know how to put album artwork on KD Player 0.81 I was told that you can add album artwork on 0.81 but I heard that 0.82 has a bug fix for putting album artwork, but I can't find 0.82 translated in english for 176x220 (Sony Ericsson)

4. Default

thats the same problem i have with my phone...nothing seems to work
    if i click on the C:/ or E:/ it has nothing on it
    everythings crap

5. Question KD Player Problem

Sorry if posted before (I used the search button but can't find anythin on it). Just wanna ask abt KD player. How do you put ur songs/vids in? Coz when I start it, my library's absolutely empty, n when I try 2 set the folder where it's supposed 2 look 4 files, none of my vids or songs are shown. Even d ones from d phone memory dnt show. Please leave info on this. thanks!!

6. Cool

Same problem?
    But still is this Player most ranked!
    What is wrong?
    My mobile type is nokia 6300!

7. Default

Forgot to say that I found how. Just go to settings and go to "Folders for Scanning". Pick the one where your memry card is or where your songs are placed. Click on "Music" then press menu once inside the "Music" folder. Choose the "Select Folder" option then PRESTO. You can play your songs in the KD Player.

8. Default KD Player

KD player skins 176x220

hey guys i just posted this awesome skins Log in to see links

9. Wink

But that doesnt play Mp3's!
    Its says error!
    Unable to open file!

I have the Nokia 6300 and KD Player V8.0.6 (240x320) plays MP3 files with no problems.