Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

you have to check the settings first if what will be your desired source for the KD player to look-in..and you must set the APPLICATION ACESS..see to it that it permits the KD player application to search for files in your memory card or phone memory (where you saved the mp3s)..set the application access to ALWAYS ask..except for the smart card which has no other option which is pre-set to not allowed..

2. Default

hey c means phone memory and e means memo card.... u have enter step by step untl the plyr scans ur files and then refresh ur library....tats all

3. Default

Go to music library menu>settings>Folders for scanning>Select folder>then back to music library menu>update library. The software is bound to work. Other than that check whether your phone is on silent mode, it wont work if it is.

4. Default

but it cnt play video..my videos doesnt work!!

5. Default

You cant paly videos on kd player

6. Default

the software might be bugged

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alfi1991 Log in to see links
    the software might be bugged
    any crap - KD player works properly on my cell!
    maybe your cell is bugged

8. Wink KD Player for S40 Java Phones (Mp3/Video Player)

KD Player for S40 Java Phones (Mp3/Video Player)

comes in 3 different resolutions (176x220 not in english..sorry)

None of these files are tested by me. So, use at your own risk.

Note 2: If it doesnt work, just leave this thread and dont spam with useless replies like its a waste of time etc etc. As I have said before, its untested. But, it has been successfully tested on someone else's 6280 and 6230i.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Default

Taken from SG?

10. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Pintar the FCKR Log in to see links
    Taken from SG?
    SG your ar*e you di*k-head SG does not own the web - anyone can upload anything - SG did not create KD player.