1. Default Kyocera x-tc download issues

Whenever I get to the "Save or Open" screen and I try to choose "save", the browser freezes. I can exit the browser, but I can't do anything else, and I've tried leaving it alone for 3 hours, but nothing happens.

Im using Opera Mini as my browser, and I can't open-then-save anything either.

Help guys?

Also, this is my first post.

2. Default

try another browser or a latest version of opera mini

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wackonottaco Log in to see links
    try another browser or a latest version of opera mini
    I have the latest version of Opera, I should have though of using another browser before i posted.

On the included basic browser, it just does what happens when i press "open" on Opera. Doesnt work

EDIT: before,the site said i had 30 credits, but now i have 0... i have not attempted 30downloads. is this why it isnt working?
    Last edited by billster597; 21-07-2009 at 05:17 AM.

4. Default

BUMP (been a few days)

5. Default

keyocera s400

It's likely that Virgin Mobile block downloads to the Kyocera X-tc from free sites like Mobiles24.com. This is because they want you to purchase premium content through their own services.

The only alternative is to download to your PC and transfer via USB cable (or use a microSD card reader). Although, Virgin may have also coded the handset to block you from even installing the file.