Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default What game shud u get next?? A guide to all games must check it out

This thread is a guide for anyone whos looking for the best mobile games out there. I kno how u feel m8 iv also played most of the games out there and am left looking for more. I cant upload at the moment but i can give u a list of sources from which u can download these and more. Just pm me. On with the games for all phones, all genres;

If u like football, the real football series are the best. The 3d versions are rubbish tho unless u get the hd ones eg rf 2009 hd. They r 2 slow, less realistic, and a real pain! Pes is not perfected yet and real football has deeper gameplay and is altogether more fun. Fifa is only gud if u want graphics and the worst gameplay ever.period. Not even fifa 2009 is up to it.

Couple of unique but excellent games are doom rpg and wolfenstein rpg. They are first person rpg adventures from the full games on pc, but are turn based to counter the graphic speed issues of current mobiles. I know turn based duznt sound lik fun but believe me they are not only excellelently conceived, but really great games. Especially if u like pure fps on the console or pc, and dont mind rpg. Wholly recommend both. Especially doom, but the wolfenstein is newer and a great throwbak to the good days if u played it on the pc.

Rpg games: heroes lore is more hardcore, but might and magic 2 is great if ur new to the genre. The story and gameplay of both is top quality definitely. Others are somewhat lacking, but get world of dragons if u ve got unlimited net on ur fone - its a great idea google it
    Fantasy warrior 2 both good and evil are also fun, but getting a bit old now. Elven chronicles is too old now.
    Rpg games work on all phones great so it doesnt matter if urs is old or has a low resolution

Adventure platform: assassins creed, all prince of persia, pirates of burning seas are all clones and great fun the 2d versions for all phones. Assassins creed hd is amaaazing and i cnt believe its on a fone, u must play it its just like the real thing. U need a good symbian s60 tho lik n series or 5300 series. Think 6120 wil work as well.
    Soul of darkness is the best 2d if you have an average phone, along with spiderman toxic city.
    Tomb raider series: didnt quite lik but if u prefer puzzles...

Other: sonic 1 and 2 d full versions for the sega megadrive are available on fones as well, dnt miss it.
    Fighting games if u have a s60 or gud ngage capable nokia (google 4 a list) then get knights of the dark edge. If u need help applying the crack just pm me a few times till i wake up
    Its the best 3d fighter on fone. Proper like consoles, but obviously not as deep. Virtua fighter 3d is slow, laggy, but is a clever idea. Its just too unresponsive to work though.

Racing: if u hav a symbian s40 or s60 the best ever 3d game is high speed 3d. And ive played them all, asphalt 1 to 4, all need f speeds, etc. High speed 3d is d best. Asphalt is gud for a fun thrilling speed game, while hs 3d is also perfect for hardcore racing fans. The nfspeed series is only really gud after carbon: undercover and prostreet are great 3d but gameplay lacks a bit. Its also really easy, whereas high speed 3d is very challenging at times. Asphalt is easy but loo00oong and repetitive sometimes, especially asphalt 4. Asphalt 4 has bluetooth multiplayer but its slow, jerky, and its stupidly hard to knock an opponents car out. Its rubbish, basically. High speed 3d rocks
    If u hav a average fone like 160 or 176x220 resolution then get that gameloft racing game i 4got wat its called... erm...cnt remember, just the 240x320 3d version is crap and the low res one amazing. Its not asphalt.. Its a street racer lik a nfs clone. If i remember ill edit it in.

Post ur thoughts or contributions.
    Tell me if i missed a genre or anything, and know that a dont play puzzle games, so sorry if u like those.

Btw i typed all this on my n95 and it took ages! So forgive me if i forgot something or there is a dodgy typo. Predictive text, innit?
    :-)

2. Default

Shooter games! Here we go again...
    The call of duty series 1 to 4 are 2d top down view and with the same theme in mind. 1 is bad, 2 improved, 3 was good and so was 4. 4 and 3 had longer complicated missions with no save points making it tricky at times.
    Brother in arms series is almost identical but had shorter more fun missions and i preferred it over cod. Bia art of war is very good.
    Bia 3d is great and a real fps for mobile, but its short and u need like the best symbian phone.
    Rainbow 6 series were all entertaining. They are best played at any resolution with a joystick like on a k750i. Not very tactical but u can one hit kill knife people! Vegas was very entertaining but hard as times. Definitely worth playing.
    Splinter cell is 2d side on view and all of them are amazing. Double agent is the latest. Pandora tomorrow was good and had an excellent if not short 3d version i recommend you play even now.
    Far cry 2 is probably one of the best but its just more of the same thing. Theres too many games in this genre.
    If you have a good phone check any 3d versions you find as they can be quite good.

Oh, from the 2d games i recommend you play bia art of war, rainbow6 vegas, splinter cell series (double agent is latest although chaos theory and the previous ones are ALL just as good seriously try any of them they havent changed too much), and any other older bia games if u want more. Cod4 is ok, choose either cod4 or far cry 2. Or both. Forget the other older games.

If u have an average phone definitely check the older rainbow 6. Some people prefer the older ones to vegas and i half agree

The best thing about 2d fps is that you get a very similar experience even with old phones.
    Last edited by pcwiz999; 18-07-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Remembered something

3. Default

Quite good stuff, can i add something if needed?

4. Default

Sure mate, that was about half an hours brainstorm lol. I missed loads add to it or give your opinion or whatever.

5. Post Racing...

I like racing games... so i tought that i will write about some of them

I really like Rally Master Pro 3d (Like one of the best racing games ever!). It has really good graphics, beatiful surroundings, realistic collision models (Even on a 176x220 screen, alltough mine is resized and some minigame highlights are off) and a "TV" camera after completing the race. It gets difficult after the beginner level, but still playable. It was hard 4 me to get a proper version of it, cuz some of them are online versions and require internet connection.

V-rally is good and short. It has a bluetooth multiplayer version of it. For me it was really easy .

Planet Riders is also a very good game. Kinda long but still good. Also has a bluetooth multiplayer version of it (Multiplayer version works only on SE) and 240x320 screen owners might see the track loading.

3d Burning Tires is a race with miniature cars also very good surroundings and a good gameplay. The game is a little unfair, because when you ram the AI or vice versa you are the one who suffers. The gameplay is long enough to enjoy the game.
    Last edited by MobileNeedsGames; 18-07-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: I like to edit :P

6. Default

Yeah i totally agree on rally master pro. I played that on my k750 at 176x220 too

Rally master, v-rally, and burning tyres are all from fishlabs and use the same engine - so theyre all similar.
    I never liked burning tyres that much as it had no motivating factor 2 keep playing imho, and was just the same thing again and again. That said the after race replay and beautiful graphics were good...
    I especially remember the volcano level where my car kept turning upside down, reversing the steering...

Lol but it was pretty easy.

7. Default

Most Challenging Racing Game

Red Out Racer

It is the one of the hardest and longest racing game created in mobile phone.
    Nice Graphics/Music + Bluetooth + Awesome Gameplay(the reversed controls makes me mad).

I missed those two game. Rainbow 6 and Splinter Cell, I always play them with my Nokia 3510i (2003)

I love KO Legends 3D and AnD1 Street Basketball it never bores me

8. Default

As for sports games i would recommend NFL 2010 =3 it's a great game ... i was encourage to play it for it's nice grapfic although not top but still great! =3 try it out and NBA pro basketball 2009 for basketball games. DerekJeter baseball 2009 is great too same goes to baseball superstar 2009.jar =3 if you could find it. These are some great sports game... If any of you have better ones please post... cuz i'm looking for more of theme in here =3 preferably golf cuz found none so far that satisfy me.

9. Default

I heard that title a lot might and magic 2 but where can I get it
    and its a pain in the ass to sears the hole games forum since there is no sears option
    and its also not on the mobile 24 games site

and to bad you dident mention the game galaxy on fire although I dont know where to put that game it isent a RPG but also not realy a shooter

and if I may ad path of the warrior to RPG

Yours,
    Hyourin

10. Default Games

Gish. Its one of the best bluetooth/single player games around, awesome physics too.