Default Sony Ericsson W995 Review

Please post your Sony Ericsson W995 reviews and opinions in this topic.

2. Default

Just got the phone, and i am very impressed! It is super sexy, and has lots of stand-out features that differentiate from older Sony Ericsson phones such as:

-Camera is brilliant, especially in low light conditions
    -GPS and google maps work amazingly, and are incredibly accurate
    -8GB included memory card (supports upto 16GB) is plenty big enough for all my music!
    -Included detatchable speakers are clear, and are plenty loud enough to fill an entire room
    -Much quicker than previous Sony Ericssons, and the large screen (240x320) is crystal clear and very good for playing games (Especially Assassins creed II)!

Overall i love the phone to bits, and is by far the best (In my opinioon) Sony Ericsson ever made.

- Alex

3. Default

Got the phone now. Lovely piece of kit. Flash menu + theme supported and the new equalizer presets have something for every taste. (especially with GigaBass and double volume) I know its small but, my favourite thing is the lights when they go orange in Walkman

4. Default W995 Review

++++
    + I like the design of W995, especially its double speaker at the top and the bottom of the phone.

+ I have the black colour design of it, and I totally love it. It has a very different design and the 3 buttons at the side of the film for controlling the music player is helpful especially compared to only shake control.

+ The main reason i paid SGD 200 more for this phone instead of W760 (i think) is because of the jack that i can directly plug in my earphones in. I don't have to use sony ericsson's earphones anymore, especially when the earphones keep disconnecting after a long use. that's a flaw that happens throughout all phones of SE

+8.1 MP camera, superb.

+ WIFI!!!!!<33333

+ Flash light

---

- A bit thick as compared to its previous successor, W910i

- 3G camera cannot, once again, be used to take picture.

- not touch screen

-still runinng on s40, not S60

If you are searching for normal every phones, this is it for u.
    but if you are those businessmen, you'd probably be working better with smartphones.

Rating: 9/10