Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Red face Hi from Down Under!

Gidday everyone, I'm Barb, from the South of Australia. I've just purchased an LG TU500, and keen to talk to anyone who has the same phone. Its a step up from our last phone, and it would be cool to get some tips here and there..........have a good nite........BarbXX

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    Gidday everyone, I'm Barb, from the South of Australia. I've just purchased an LG TU500, and keen to talk to anyone who has the same phone. Its a step up from our last phone, and it would be cool to get some tips here and there..........have a good nite........BarbXX
    Hey Dude.
    Don't have an LG, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

I'm from SA by the way. What do you think your chances are against us in the World Cup?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Hey Dude.
    Don't have an LG, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

I'm from SA by the way. What do you think your chances are against us in the World Cup?

Haha, Hi Noxide, fanx for the welcome.
    Hey I'm looking for tips, not giving them.
    The world cup aye, let me see......eerrr who's playing who?, Doh!
    I'm on the Eyre Peninsula, where abouts are you?....New phone addict, Barb

Haha, Hi Noxide, fanx for the welcome.
    Hey I'm looking for tips, not giving them.
    The world cup aye, let me see......eerrr who's playing who?, Doh!
    I'm on the Eyre Peninsula, where abouts are you?....New phone addict, Barb
    We're playing you. Although, this time we're gonna run all over you.

Anyway, I have no idea where (or what) the Eyre Peninsula is, but I'm in Johannesburg.

5. Red face

Oops, it seems I misunderstood your location, hehe. I live in South Australia, which is commonly shortened to SA.......so you see, I thought you were a fellow aussie from SA.
    Phew, glad we got that cleared up.
    The next thing to clear up, is, we're not a Rugby state here, we love our Aussie Rules Footy the best, the Eastern States are into Rugby. I guess you don't know much about aussie rules footy, huh?
    This time your gonna run all over us, really, my husband thought you guys won last year...maybe he's wrong, did we win?.....Barb

Hi Barb. Welcome ... L G phones rock !!!!

7. Default Hi from Down Under

Hi i'm also from south australia and also own a LG TU500 and love it so if you like feel free to chat too me i don't bite,not the last time i looked anyway LOL
    Allie

Quote Originally Posted by purple_music1 Log in to see links
    Hi i'm also from south australia and also own a LG TU500 and love it so if you like feel free to chat too me i don't bite,not the last time i looked anyway LOL
    Allie
    Hi Allie
    welc2.gif

This time your gonna run all over us, really, my husband thought you guys won last year...maybe he's wrong, did we win?
    Haha. I WISH we won. You guys always do.
    I watched Aussie Footy Rules by pure coincidence the other day. Looks interesting. But what's up with the oval playing field?

10. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    Hi Barb. Welcome ... L G phones rock !!!!

Hey thanks lgkpw(phew, thats a mouth full, hehe), its nice to meet you. I see you are in New York, wow, what totally different life styles we would lead, I live in the country, ran away from the City and city life nearly 20yrs ago now, and haven't looked back.
    I'd love to hear about New York though............catch ya......BarbXX