Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hey there Barb.

Firstly.... How can you not know what Oblivion is?

.... Kidding. In a nutshell, you have to save your people from Oblivion.... A BIG ASS evil force that wants to take over your planet. Really cool.

Anyway. I think without crime South Africa would be the greatest place on earth. We have the best weather, the most beautiful women, and by FAR the best cricket team

2. Red face

Hi Noxide, how can I not know about Oblivion?....confession time here.....I rely on my hubby to keep up with all the games, hehe, I just play them, and he hasn't heard of it either. We have a PS2, what do you have? Sounds like a cool game anyway, saving ppl games are always good, hehe.
    Africa has a certain charm about it, a place I would love to visit if we had plenty of money, lol. Actually your description of it sounds very much like Australia, haha. Nice about the beautiful women, but what about the men?
    Can't argue with you about the cricket team at the moment, you guys are doing great........not so good for us though, Doh!...Pakistan kicked our asses, and now Ponting is injured(what will we do?)
    Hey, I looked you up on a Google Map on the weekend, how big is Johannesberg?.
    Gotta go to work......have a nice day.........Barb

Hey Barb.

I played it on Xbox 360, but at the moment I'm playing it on PC.
    "Africa" might be charming, but South Africa has lost a lot of its charm. But I'm not going to get into it.

Johannesburg is a city like any other. But it's big. I always get lost when I go into the city. Then there's Pretoria. These two cities make up Gauteng. And Gauteng is the business hub of South Africa.

But if you do come visit, rather go to Cape Town. There's a lot more to see and do, and your chances of losing all your belongings to young "entrepreneurs" are a lot less than when you visit Joburg.

I wouldn't know about the men. Have you seen my uploads??

I've heard that Aus is a lot like SA, but we don't talk with funny accents

36_1_15.gif

4. Red face

Hi Noxide, Ah, now see, thats why I hadn't heard of Oblivion, we haven't got an XBox. Bob(hubby) thought it might be a PC game. I've been waiting for a decent RPG game for ages now.

Pretoria looked pretty close to you on the map, I wondered if they had almost joined up? We get to see a little bit of Cape Town on the cricket, they don't show a lot, it looks pretty good. I've seen a bit of SA on the TV, it reminds me of Australia, just different trees.

I checked out your uploads, , lots of girls, , lots of naked girls, ......Bob liked them, lol......anyhows, in between all the women, you have some good stuff there, haha, I downloaded some, ta!
    Have you checked out mine? Their all made from photo's taken by Bob and me. We used to run a photo group. Do you take many photo's?

I've had a hectic week, and got one hectic week left untill I get 2 weeks holidays, aaahhhh!!!!

Here's a few pics taken around Eyre Peninsula, the blue twilight shot is of Pt Lincoln, famous for 'White Pointer' sharks......have a good nite....

[IMG][/IMG]

PS, cool animated devil, hehe.
    Last edited by GoFish; 23-09-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Hey there.

From where I stay to Pretoria is 70 km. So yes, they are pretty close.

Sorry about all the naked girls (not really ) I just appreciate the female form quite a lot...

I love photography, but I'm in serious need of a decent camera. I never realized until about 4 years ago what I wanted to do with my life, but everything is coming together slowly now. Slowly but surely...

The devil is courtesy of lgkpw. He's cool isn't he?

I haven't checked out your uploads yet, but I will definitely have a look.

Keep well!!!

36_1_15.gif

Ah...... it's a girl !!!! soon to be PMS'in ... Oh be very careful NOXIDE

VERY VERY

7. Red face

Hi Noxide, now about that funny accent, haha, I guess it would sound funny to you guys, but you should hear yourselves through our ears. You guys have a very similar accent to the Kiwi's, only stronger, any connection there?

Photography is cool, I haven't done a lot lately. Is your phone a camera phone?, I'm not up with all the different brands.

We're about 60km from Pt Lincoln, which is our closest large town. Whats the countryside like where you live? We're pretty dry here, and the soil is red.

So you like women's bodies....really!....haha, nothing wrong there, its as it should be. I like men's bodies, haha.......does that mean there's something wrong with me?

Hey, on our 'News' on TV tonight, they had a segment on South Africa, about the problems with babboons. They showed some babboons opening car doors, and helping themselves to food, geezez......had any in your car lately, lol..........

"Slowly but surely..."...now you have me curious........
    ..........stay safe...Barb

PS....apparently you need to be very careful about something........whats with that???

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links

Ah...... it's a girl !!!! soon to be PMS'in ... Oh be very careful NOXIDE

VERY VERY

....... ..........
    Apologies Little Devil-Girl... No PMS'ing pleeeeaasseee!!!

36_1_15.gif

We sound like the Kiwi's?? That is extremely disturbing. But I've heard the way they speak, and I must ( thankfully ) disagree with you.

Our countryside is almost non-existent..... Well not really, but it feels like that coz everywhere I go lately, there is some sort of development going on. The town I stay in, for example, has grown so much in the last two years, that if you look at pics of the same place two years ago, it looks like a different town altogether.
    But our countryside differs depending on where you go. It's mostly nice and green in summer time.

Baboons opening cars? Cool. That must be in some park somewhere, coz there are no baboons where I stay....

I upgraded to the Nokia Navigator now (which was the worst thing I could've done) and it has a 2 MP camera. But the quality of it is not good a all. My W800 Sony also had a 2 MP camera, but it's photos were a lot more crisp. I'm hoping to sell this phone and get the K850, which has a 5 MP camera... Hold thumbs.

I insulted a she-devil. That's why I have to be careful

And why would you be curious about my "getting there slowly" comment??

Keep Well!!!

36_1_15.gif

10. Red face

Don't you get curious about ppl?......B