Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by purple_music1 Log in to see links
    Hi i'm also from south australia and also own a LG TU500 and love it so if you like feel free to chat too me i don't bite,not the last time i looked anyway LOL
    Allie
    Hi Allie, haha, I hope you don't bite too!! Hey it would be cool to talk to you on the boards....so your a fellow Sth Aussie...coool...where abouts are you? I live near Tumby Bay on the Eyre Peninsula. I was born and bred in Adelaide.
    I love my phone too, their so cool, I've had it for just over a week. The last one we had was a 'hand me down' from our son, haha, so this is the first phone I've bought, and definately the most technology I have had in a phone before. I keep finding new things to do with it that are so handy, like, writing all important dates in the phone, and I just converted a heap of music into MP3's, and loaded them on the newly purchased memory card. I'm amazed at the quality of sound that such a small system can produce, its awesome. I had a day at home alone the other day, and all our CD's are in the car, (which has an awesome stereo), so I ended up playing all my music in the phone. It played for 2 hours, and the battery was still showing full, neat aye.
    I'm guessing your into music as well, and my favourite colour is Purple, haha, we have a lot in common........I love Metal music, and Gwen Stefani, what do you like?...........Looking forward to hearing from you...............BarbXX

2. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Haha. I WISH we won. You guys always do.
    I watched Aussie Footy Rules by pure coincidence the other day. Looks interesting. But what's up with the oval playing field?

Hi Noxide, gee I'm glad to hear we always win, haha, sorry for you though, Doh!
    Interesting that you saw some aussie rules, funny how things happen sometimes.

Whats up with the oval playing field?......well I'd like to know that too, isn't that the right way?!!, hehe.
    My husband says, they are oval because we don't like sharp edges, haha.

So what do you do in Johannesburg, apart from play with your Mobile Phone? Do you like music? I am a musician and used to be in a duo with my husband. We called our band Go-Fish.....catch ya.....BarbXX

What do I do in Johannesburg?? Apart from getting angry at the levels of crime???

Not much. Play games. Go to parties. Visit friends. The usual.
    And no... It's supposed to be rectangular...

4. Red face

Aahh, now there you go you see, rectangles have sharp corners, no can do, not for us.
    One of our teams won this weekend and has made it into the Finals, woohoo.
    I love playing racing games, we have an RX7 turbo, its awesome. I always get the RX7 in racing games, and love drifting......What about you? what do you like..................Barb

5. Default

Hi barb,yes i love music my husband always has a dig at me for knowing too much about music LOL. I love Nickelback,Gwen Stefani and a heap others. So feel free to chat with me or email me if you like and we can chat further.
    Allie
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    Aahh, now there you go you see, rectangles have sharp corners, no can do, not for us.
    One of our teams won this weekend and has made it into the Finals, woohoo.
    I love playing racing games, we have an RX7 turbo, its awesome. I always get the RX7 in racing games, and love drifting......What about you? what do you like..................Barb

Just so you know, your Twenty Twenty cricket team was beaten by ZIMBABWE yesterday
    And Zimbabwe is ranked LAST in the world!!! Hahaha.

Sorry...
    Anyway, I enjoy almost any game. I'm playing Oblivion at the moment, and from Sunday I'll be playing Bioshock..
    Racing games... I have all the NFS games. Forza Motorsport. Gran Turismo 3&4.... So yes, I like racing games

Keep well!

7. Default

hey barb im from NSW (the kooler state Lol)

yeh go the swans and rabbitohs!!! (Rugby League )

been to sydney before? i havent been to SA lol yer

8. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by purple_music1 Log in to see links
    Hi barb,yes i love music my husband always has a dig at me for knowing too much about music LOL. I love Nickelback,Gwen Stefani and a heap others. So feel free to chat with me or email me if you like and we can chat further.
    Allie
    xx
    Hi Allie, you really can't know too much about music, me thinks your hubby is musically challenged, lol.
    Love Nickelback too, we did their song 'Photograph' in our band.
    Hey, I'd be happy to chat further...we could use the Private Messaging.

Catch ya soon......

9. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Just so you know, your Twenty Twenty cricket team was beaten by ZIMBABWE yesterday
    And Zimbabwe is ranked LAST in the world!!! Hahaha.

Sorry...
    Anyway, I enjoy almost any game. I'm playing Oblivion at the moment, and from Sunday I'll be playing Bioshock..
    Racing games... I have all the NFS games. Forza Motorsport. Gran Turismo 3&4.... So yes, I like racing games

Keep well!

Hhmm, yes I saw that, caught some of the game........I was hoping you hadn't noticed.
    Seriously though, we couldn't have lost to a better country.......we kicked the pommies butts though, thats gotta count for something..........I think its awesome for you guys to win.
    We have NFS and Gran Turismo, their our favourites.......at the moment we're playing NFS Carbon. Also love Rally Racing.
    Don't know about Oblivion or Bioshock, what are they?
    Must be a bummer about the crime over there, we moved to the country to escape that, its worse in the Cities. (Although a few years back our son had his car stolen, eesshh, I hate crime!)........Barb

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sotru Log in to see links
    hey barb im from NSW (the kooler state Lol)

yeh go the swans and rabbitohs!!! (Rugby League )

been to sydney before? i havent been to SA lol yer

Hi Sotru, .......NSW might be the 'kooler' state, but SA is the 'koolest'
    The Swans are cool, we always barrack for them when our teams aren't playing...........Hey, I saw the Rabbitohs on TV the other night, they were on Orange County Choppers(do you watch that show, its awesome). They came to Australia and visited Russell Crow and the 'rabbitohs' while they were here.
    Yes I've been to Sydney, many years ago(before I had kids). Lived there for a little while, its a beautiful city, too big for me though..................Barb(from the koolest state, lol)