Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    Are you sure Barb?
    Well maybe I could make it fit.........would that make me Cinderella??

I guess you missed my earlier post saying I missed you last week......Barb

I think Kevin brought this up before, but I'm really scared for Bob...
    What happens when his meds run out? And what are they?
    I'm sure the bottle says "Happy Pills" somewhere.

Anyway. No (Found On Rubbish Dump) is gonna mean much when the new GT-R hits the road.
    In fact, a lot of Porches won't mean much either.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I think Kevin brought this up before, but I'm really scared for Bob...
    What happens when his meds run out? And what are they?
    I'm sure the bottle says "Happy Pills" somewhere.
    You know, I'd really love to tell you what he's on, but its a bit public here, and someone could overhear our conversation.........we couldn't have that..........................Barb 1286B2~130.GIF

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Anyway. No (Found On Rubbish Dump) is gonna mean much when the new GT-R hits the road.
    In fact, a lot of Porches won't mean much either.
    Hi Nox! Hey!.....No need to be scared for me mate....I'm a happy guy! What can I say? Ha ha!....'Sides....I have to be 'good' to set an example for the kids @ school(he he!..)(As opposed to the 'bad-guy-bob' of last week that I've grown out of already!(ha ha!..)..)
    Change Is a good thing! And I like to be as modern as I can for a bloke over 50!
    I've got a 'tuner' car...and I play 'metal' on the guitar better than any kid at school! I'm their hero! Ha ha!!

Oh yeah about the GT-R! Should be awesome! I bet It cost heaps compared to a standard car these days....I wouldn't be surprised If It's over the hundred grand mark!(the 4WD version I'm talking about! he he!!...).............catch ya's all soon! Bob the 'non-med' guy! ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    ...wouldn't be surprised If It's over the hundred grand mark...
    That's a good thing, because the selling price over here is going to be
    R990 000.00

That's a million!!!

Anyway, I have no idea what the Ausie dollar is to the rand, but I'm guessing it's gonna be about (Aussie) $250 000.00

Then again, I'm not good at guessing, so i could be way off.

Enjoy the meds!!

5. Default

Yeah Nox....It's bob.
    Come to think of It...I should have realized the price may have hiked a little.....the last time I checked the price of a mid 90's GT-R, It was (Aust..) $120,000!! OMG!
    I guess my estimate was a 'tad' understated..to say the least!

Now lets talk about 'medications' for a minute shall we? I'm far too good a speller to be 'Off My Face' so to speak...and I make good 'common sense', have awesome 'logic skills', and can come up with witty s**t as quickly as 'Sienfeld's script writers'(ha ha!!...)....so 'valium' Is out of the question(ha ha!...) I have a great sense of humour, and I write all my own jokes(as opposed to stealing them off the internet(not accusing anyone of 'anything'...just telling It like It Is!....) 'sides, I don't know how to 'get' images, and I know nothing about 'files' to store them In....so I 'have' to write all my own material or stay silent...and I don't want to do that...do I?
    Maybe I'm unique? Anyway...I'm not Mr. popular around here.....that appears 'your' domain Mr. Noxide! Everyone's clattering to have a 'go' at 'you' and tear you down...a sure sign of greatness to me! ha ha!! You know...the 'tall poppy syndrome'?
    So what kind of mystical product could I possibly imbibe In, that would create the particular 'vibe' I have? Maybe I should take a poll and find out?(Ha ha!!...Nah...) Catch yuz.....bob the mystical...

Geez!!! Chill out!!! What a mouthful!!!
    First of all, I'm glad you can spell. Maybe you can help me "weed" out the current misconception that writing 'rn' as opposed to 'run', 'lo' instead of "hello" and 'ppl' instead of 'people' (to name a few) is actually the correct way of doing things.

Secondly, I'm not the popular one, nor do I want to be, if it means being run down.
    If I am being perceived that way, it's only because I show the people boobies.

And last but not least, refer to the first word in inverted commas.

Peace Bob. I enjoy your rantings!!!

7. Default

Hi Nox..It's bob....Ha ha! Your good! Yes I look at the 'booby' pics and their very good!......wait till you get to my age!......'pics of boobies' don't cut It anymore.....I've gotta have more than just 'pictures'(If you know what I mean? he he!...)
    Sorry if it sounds like I'm yelling some times....You have to read my s**t bearing In mind my 'tongue-in-cheek' sarcasm! I like to emphasize certain words for the 'meaning' It creates...not the volume.
    Yes, you are quite correct pointing out the 'liscence' society Is taking now with the use of 'text abbreviations' appearing in our common written word. 'Spelling'...doesn't seem to be the big deal It used to be when I was younger...Hell!...even 'I' like to use 'ppl' instead of writing out 'people'! I work at a school....so we are expected to set an example for the students....and I do that...at school. When I come here, I want to 'escape' that 'prim and proper' reality, and become someone who can let off a bit of mental steam, and not be Mr. Perfect all the time....
    I don't have to 'abuse' somebody to be like that...I just open up heaps. Fanx for appreciating my rants...I like your stuff as well!
    Catch ya!...............

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    I want to 'escape' that 'prim and proper' reality, and become someone who can let off a bit of mental steam, and not be Mr. Perfect all the time....
    I have to be honest, I have a bit of an obsession with spelling. Why, I have no idea, but I cannot stand the use of abbreviations, orpeoplewhothinkthatusingcommasandspacesisacrimeag ainsthumanity. Then, again, excessive use, of a comma, is also, excruciatingly, annoying.

Anyway. That's just me.

9. Default

Hi Nox, It's bob
    Fair enough I say...I must also admit to being a spelling junkie.....poor spelling is something that ppl(sorry! he he!...) judge eachother by....I know 'I' do.
    Anyway, the problem pales into insignificance when you consider the non-fluent english speaking members here, and their attempts to communicate using broken english....I'm not complaining by any means, I guess I'm trying to say that I shouldn't be so concerned about spelling, when ppl from different countries, bother to 'cross-over' from thier own beloved native tongues, to try and talk to us 'mono-linguistic' english speaking persons...so to speak. So kudos to them.
    Now when I write an SMS, I write out the whole words apart from a few fave's that I use all the time, like....'ppl'...and 'cpl'.
    I write an SMS, the same way I write these posts.........gotta go!