Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Aaaaahhhhh, that is so sweet Barb... Thank You
    I doubt this week will be any better, so I'm saying as much as I can, while I can.!!
    Your poor thing, 'tho time does go fast at work when your busy
    I have been busy myself, so maybe I'll get some work done this week, without the distraction of the entertainment going on here

Catch ya when I can.............Stay cool..........Barb

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    Hi Nox and Dip, It's bob, fanx for the cooking tips! I'm thinking the meat could also be used in a stir-fry, or even a stew(after It's been incinerated on a b-b-q of course! he he!...)
    Got any other 'secret' SA food we don't know about fellas?
    Oh, BTW...we got one of your batsmen(Phil Jaques) in our Aussie cricket team now! He got a century first time out..and now he's ours! Ha ha!
    Wanna get rid of anymore?
    We have also got one of your commentators(Tony Grieg...) but you can have him back..ha ha!(nah, only kidding....he's alright I suppose..)
    Here's another wierd Aussie foible....We're buying back a heap of old Ford 351 GT's from you guys because apparently, you don't know how much they sell for over here!
    And talking about cars...you guys remember the Ford Capri? Well over here, the largest motor they came with, was a small V6 and a four cylinder...well you blokes have a 302 V8 model, and they are hot s**t over here! You should round up a few and send 'em over! We could sell them for 25 grand plus each, maybe even more no worries!
    Catch ya's.....

I am extremely ashamed to say that I have NO idea who Phil Jaques is (Did I miss something growing up Dominee??)

As for the cars Bob, I have never been a FORD fan. I'm a huge fan of the jokes made about them, but not of the car. Although I have to admit that I found the Ford Fiesta ST quite enjoyable to drive. Lots of speed and handling for a 2 litre.
    That said, it would still not be on my Christmas list anytime soon. But as Dominee always says: to each his own (or something like that).

If you make a stew with boeries, please keep the results in Australia. Wouldn't want our national food to end up in some prissy woman's kitchen thank you very much!!

It belongs on the grill, and NOWHERE elase!!!

3. Default

I am extremely ashamed to say that I have NO idea who Phil Jaques is (Did I miss something growing up Dominee??)
    Not that I'm aware of M8
    Then again we seem to be supplying the rest of the world with cricket & rugby players now a days...

As for the cars Bob, I have never been a FORD fan. I'm a huge fan of the jokes made about them, but not of the car. Although I have to admit that I found the Ford Fiesta ST quite enjoyable to drive. Lots of speed and handling for a 2 litre.
    That said, it would still not be on my Christmas list anytime soon. But as Dominee always says: to each his own (or something like that).
    I actually own a 2 litre Focus

The old cars aren't that abundant around here either Bob... I you really want them you can find them, but they're usually stuffed

If you make a stew with boeries, please keep the results in Australia. Wouldn't want our national food to end up in some prissy woman's kitchen thank you very much!!

Hear! Hear!

4. Default

Hi Nox It's bob...
    OK! Take It easy Nox! Geezez! Someone might think I insulted the SA royal Family or something! Gerrrheeezez!(nah! only kidding mate!...)We'll definately be B-b-q-i-n-g t-h-e b-l-*-*-d-y t-h-i-n-g!(sorry, got carried away with the 'hyphons'...just wondered what it would look like! he he!...)
    So, you never heard of Phil Jaques? Hmmm.....
    Nah, don't feel bad mate! He's been living here for a few years now...playing 'state' grade cricket and doing pretty well at It too.
    Hell!...Even 'I' can remember him batting for SA...back In the days of Jonty Rhodes, and that guy, the captain fella? Who got killed In a plane-crash, who got busted for match-fixing....Whats his name now? Anyway, never did like that guy...he looked mean to me.
    And you don't like Fords? Never cared too much for them myself...even the piece of s**t 'ute' we have now Is a (Found On Rubbish Dumps...) and the blardy thing has had four separate cooling issues in the last three months...all blown radiator hoses and pipes. The rubber Is just s***tting itself all the time...I guess the (Full Of Rats**t Drivers..) Is getting near 20 years old now. Anyway, our other car Is a sports car...and driving the 'ute' makes our Maz so much better!
    Ultimately anyway, who cares? gotta go............bob

Pizza guy.gif

5. Default

prissy woman's kitchen

09C207~127.GIF

laughing2.gif

Barb......funny17.gif
    Last edited by GoFish; 12-11-2007 at 08:45 AM.

6. Default

If the shoe fits...

7. Default

Hi Dip It's bob...
    Funny how I had the impression that SAfricas roads would be chock-full of pristine examples of (Fear Of Road Deaths..)'s, that ppl were 'giving away', because they didn't realize that 'aussie males' idolize the old (Full Of Rust +Dents..)!!.....
    And It's this way because the 'size' of the motor, Is directly proportional (in theory), to the size of thier pen*s's! (hey! I shouldn't have to sensor the word 'penis' should I?...I mean, We're 'not' allowed to talk about our penis's? What's the world coming too?
    (Hell!!! What does that say about me? I've got a 'rotary'...which Is the 'size' of a loaf of bread! he he! Hey pass me some of that nitrous will yah! (insert male voice with large testicle sound here...)My voice Is getting a little low! (insert 'chipmunk' voice sound now...)Er thanks! Thats better! Gotta go!......bob

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    If the shoe fits...

Not my size........Barb

9. Default

Hi Dip It's bob...
    Funny how I had the impression that SAfricas roads would be chock-full of pristine examples of (Fear Of Road Deaths..)'s, that ppl were 'giving away', because they didn't realize that 'aussie males' idolize the old (Full Of Rust +Dents..)!!.....
    And It's this way because the 'size' of the motor, Is directly proportional (in theory), to the size of thier pen*s's! (hey! I shouldn't have to sensor the word 'penis' should I?...I mean, We're 'not' allowed to talk about our penis's? What's the world coming too?
    (Hell!!! What does that say about me? I've got a 'rotary'...which Is the 'size' of a loaf of bread! he he! Hey pass me some of that nitrous will yah! (insert male voice with large testicle sound here...)My voice Is getting a little low! (insert 'chipmunk' voice sound now...)Er thanks! Thats better! Gotta go!......bob
    A big problem with the "vintage" cars is spares Bob. We have to import most of them & the prices are just insane

So you're still stuck on "chipmunk" are you

Not my size........Barb
    Are you sure Barb?

10. Default

Hi Dip, It's bob.......
    Hey we have the same problem here...ppl are charging an arm and a leg for stuff! Thats why we're buying all you guys vehicles! And....'we'(Aussie car ppl...)have been buying everthing the Japs don't want anymore In sports cars! Geezez, we were In Adelaide a few weeks ago, and every second car Is a Skyline or a Nissan S13/14! Now RX-7's are a little more rare thankfully!
    I guess ppl are a little scared of rotary's....they take one look at the motor and go....."where's the motor?"..."It's right there mate!"...."Oh! I thought that was the windscreen wiper motor!".......Doh!