Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

12 teams in the main league already and there is nearly a whole month until the season starts!
    Only two teams in the head to head league tho,come on people is nobody brave enough ?!

there scared of my manger skills

Cool

Ok guys,

I'm in!!
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by KidRapper Log in to see links
    Ok guys,

I'm in!!
    yay now there only 27 spots left if it will get to zero i will make it higher

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    12 teams in the main league already and there is nearly a whole month until the season starts!
    Only two teams in the head to head league tho,come on people is nobody brave enough ?!
    One leagues enough for me i think.

Most people posting in lounge or not from here which is strange cause its an english site, kind of bugging me....... also not interested in footy which is bonkers if you ask me just find it strange how theres not many british people on here

6. Default

Hey it makes things more interesting having lots of other nationalities involved and goes to show just how popular the english prem league worldwide(see it's not just blatter and platini ranting about worldwide popularity of pemiership,it's true)..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    One leagues enough for me i think.
    odd....
    nothing will happen if ur in more then one in fact u can be in 33 leagues i was bored so i was reading yesterday all the rules

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    odd....
    nothing will happen if ur in more then one in fact u can be in 33 leagues i was bored so i was reading yesterday all the rules
    Maybe ill join soon, but getting my main team sorted out first, i went over 100m budget about 5 times when i first did my team

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Maybe ill join soon, but getting my main team sorted out first, i went over 100m budget about 5 times when i first did my team
    yeah me 2 but i fixed it

i was chosing the best players i could but its not allowed with 100m you have to pick a couple of crappy players with the budget.
    When do we see eachothers teams lazyitus?