6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah dude

6 100.00%
  • they are sooo stupid and lame

0 0%
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Post

Quote Originally Posted by antonio Log in to see links
    thanks and that means that you an I are in the finals cuz we have the same score
    Let's call it a tie,since,you see,we were the only ones who were in the semis and then in the finals too?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rivster Log in to see links
    Let's call it a tie,since,you see,we were the only ones who were in the semis and then in the finals too?
    seagoddess was in the semis too

3. Default

oh,ok,thanks for clarifying.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    I like James' For getting the point spot on 10/10
    Who will give all those rep just wondering...
    I don't think anyone is going to give all that rep, unless they plan on repping themselves 40 times

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    I like James' For getting the point spot on 10/10
    Who will give all those rep just wondering...
    then we will decide how many rep whould the winner get(the winner must not play in the next contest)

6. Default

reported

6. Personal attacks are prohibited.
    Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.

Last edited by Kevin; 09-07-2009 at 12:48 PM.

7. Default

why are you even here.go play with dead people and let us write poems here
    Dip had a point. A really valid one. I don't understand why you insist on offending people, just because they are right.

I retained myself from judging your poems too harsh since you were the one who had the idea of this thread. I studied poetry at the university and trust me, I can distinguish real art from cheap cliches. Also, the manner of judging was far from objective.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    Dip had a point. A really valid one. I don't understand why you insist on offending people, just because they are right.

I retained myself from judging your poems too harsh since you were the one who had the idea of this thread. I studied poetry at the university and trust me, I can distinguish real art from cheap cliches. Also, the manner of judging was far from objective.
    Indeed, and this judjement isn't fair when competitors are the judges themselves, in-fact this doesn't even look like a competition, plus the judgement wasn't fair enough coz her poems deserved a much higher score...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    Indeed, and this judjement isn't fair when competitors are the judges themselves, in-fact this doesn't even look like a competition, plus the judgement wasn't fair enough coz her poems deserved a much higher score...
    you never judged.your just posting things not related to this post

and hes wright about seagodess but other members all agreed to 8/10
    thats still not a bad score(sorry if i hurt you but we ALL gave you a vote sea G.)and dead man Im sorry too i just that i wanna make this post go on and on

plus there will be other contests and dead man you can orgenize them

10. Question

you never judged.your just posting things not related to this post

and hes wright about seagodess but other members all agreed to 8/10
    thats still not a bad score(sorry if i hurt you but we ALL gave you a vote sea G.)and dead man Im sorry too i just that i wanna make this post go on and on

plus there will be other contests and dead man you can orgenize them
    contests?
    did I miss something?