View Poll Results: What do you think of this Thread ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interested

5 100.00%
  • Not Interested

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    SNL = Log in to see links
    Not so funny as before, in my opinion, so I stopped watching....but you might find it funny.
    Isn't that that programme where Jay Leno sits behind that desk and interviews people ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    Star Trek The Next Generation, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, SG1, Friends, Chuck, etc
    Holy crap you're a nerd!!!
    Fringe is the shiznit, and House is badass too. I uploaded the House theme for a ringtone, go get it!

i like star trek too...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Log in to see links
    Isn't that that programme where Jay Leno sits behind that desk and interviews people ?
    No way! Saturday Night Live is a sketch comedy show that has been on the air since 1975, it has had seasons of pure greatness and others not so much. You should be able to find some great examples on youtube.com or hulu.com. Go to hulu.com and search for "motherlover uncensored" and enjoy...

Heroes,Dr House,Supernatural....

Thank you all for your participation ...

Does anybody know if Supernatural is gonna end after the 5th Season is released ???

6. Default

My fav tv shows include FRIENDS,The Big Bang Theory,Merv Griffin's Crosswords,Reaper and According to Jim.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Log in to see links
    No way! Saturday Night Live is a sketch comedy show that has been on the air since 1975, it has had seasons of pure greatness and others not so much. You should be able to find some great examples on youtube.com or hulu.com. Go to hulu.com and search for "motherlover uncensored" and enjoy...
    Bit like Monty Python in a Yank jacket ?

Dr Who and Torchwood mainly, the recent Torchwood: Children of Earth was a great 5 parter, very well done altho different to the book.

But mainly i like older tv shows, such as Twin Peaks, Prisoner, Starsky and Hutch, The A-Team, Knightrider....things like that.

I also like the obvious...Family Guy, South Park and such