Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Question Point to Ponder

I'm looking for some new Point to Ponder's, if you don't know what a point to ponder is here's an example:
    If the #2 pencil is the #1 in the world, why is it still #2?
    If you know any, please post them. Thankx, peace

2. Default

So I've noticed that ya'll are looking at this post, but not responding. It's not that hard, here's another. They're just to get your wheels turning.
    If a stitch in time saves 9, how many stitches in time will 9 save?

3. Default

ok,I don't know if I got this thread figured out correct,but,noticing the joker reminded me of this:
    What happens when an unstoppable object meets an immovable one?

4. Default

...disaster, hey thankx. I was begining to think this was to much for the 'Lounge'.
    Have another:
    Light moves faster than sound; could this be why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
    Last edited by didaroo; 10-07-2009 at 06:09 AM.

5. Post

Quote Originally Posted by didaroo Log in to see links
    ...disaster, hey thankx. I was begining to think this was to much for the 'Lounge'.
    Have another:
    Light moves faster than sound; could this be why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
    WOW !! Nice explanation ! I agree.

6. Default

Let's say 2 snakes are hungry at the same time.They will eat anything that come close,and then they meet.Each snake starts swallowing the other from the tail up.Roughly,it would look like this ().How would it end?

7. Default

[I got this from a friend]
    If you ate pizza,and then,theoretically speaking,anti-pizza (made of anti-matter) ,what would happen?

8. Default

If you put juice in a coffee cup can you still call it a coffee cup?

9. Default

Does it count?i'm not sure if i understood it correctly...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smudgekins Log in to see links
    Does it count?i'm not sure if i understood it correctly...
    yeah,it counts.I'm quite intrigued.Let's see.A coffee cup is a definitive term,no matter what you pour in it.So,I don't think the name would change.Thanks for posting.