Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Wildhearts-Heavy,Hard rock
    Hard fi-Alternative/Indie rock

From the Uk

Neither band are particularly mainstream but they have had succesful moments with both bands having top ten singles regularly.
    I like the Wildhearts, and their songs: Top Of The World and I Wanna Go Where The People Go

2. Default

One more Power Metal band from Serbia is Dargoron!

Two more bands from Serbia

Orthodox Celts - Traditional Irish Folk,combined with rock elemets,this band is very popular,they have 5 albums.it is worth checking them out,espicially song Green Roses

Eyesburn - hardcore punk band with influences of reggae music,they have 5 or more albums,and their best album is "Fool Control"

4. Default

Yap it is worth checking them out....

Orthodox Celts
    Green Roses

What's Goin' On

On YouTube you have more...

5. Default

Eyesburn
    Agony

Fool Control

Pump It

Foundation

If you like regae, this is band for you

6. Post

In This Moment, is a awesome kinda like Goth/metalcore, I dont know how to describe them, they're simply amazing If u like Underoath and metalcore and goth metal bands, this band is a perfect for u

Chiodos: How can I put them in another word, but amazing!!! They are by far, the best hardcore/metal band with awesome vocals and dark themed albums that make this band the best you'll find, seriously

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Inluvwithmiley Log in to see links
    In This Moment, is a awesome kinda like Goth/metalcore, I dont know how to describe them, they're simply amazing If u like Underoath and metalcore and goth metal bands, this band is a perfect for u

Chiodos: How can I put them in another word, but amazing!!! They are by far, the best hardcore/metal band with awesome vocals and dark themed albums that make this band the best you'll find, seriously
    WOW... In This Moment have female vocal ? ? ? Man, what amazing growls she have for women !!! awesome

8. Default

Come on.... post more bands! They don't have to be metal or rock.... just send your favourite singers/bands from your country!

9. Default

Ok how about this....? If I like your bands... I'll give you reputations!

10. Default

uuhhmmm...there is some softy-like rock here at Mexiko...
    There`s beautiful Ely Guerra, who used to be a good sample of this country`s female rockers......