Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Tomatoman

Hey man.

I see what you meant when you said you need the whole pic. The only way you can use the whole pic is if you resize it and create your own background.
    Alternatively you could cut it up. Use one pic two make two.

Anyway. I was able to help a little.

002.jpg003.jpg

Again, as you can see, the small pic is a bit pixelated.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help

2. Default

Lol its ok... So I guess you can't really resize the other pics? Thanks anyway though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoman Log in to see links
    Lol its ok... So I guess you can't really resize the other pics? Thanks anyway though.

I can, but I'll have to cut away some of the picture. Which defeats the purpose.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Hey there.

You lose a lot of the image quality if you enlarge an image. So it's pixelated now
    But I'll get you a similar one in the right size...

Hey! Well thx! I think you may be able to fix the pixellation by the resolution of the picture. I'm not sure. Thx for taking your time to do this for me and replying back. Much appreciated!

My pleasure. Feels kinda good to do good deeds for a change

I have problem in resizing a pic. 240x320 into 176x208 through adobe photo shop! when ever i try to resize them it resizes it to either 156x208 or in 176x235 which r not fit for N72. Any solution of this problem!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    I have problem in resizing a pic. 240x320 into 176x208 through adobe photo shop! when ever i try to resize them it resizes it to either 156x208 or in 176x235 which r not fit for N72. Any solution of this problem!

Make sure that "Keep aspect ratio of Original" is unticked