Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anxithe Log in to see links
    let's offer him PEACE OF MIND
    No offense, but how does one offer a dead person peace of mind?

i myself will miss him, i saw him twice in concert and wanted to see the new tour, love him or hate him, he was and always will be the king of pop and one of if not THE biggest selling artist in the world, Thriller still being the biggest selling album ever, through all his faults and misjudgements, he was a true american hero to a lot of not only fans, but also to a lot of todays pop stars, without Jackson, a lot of todays musicians would not be here today as he has inspired so many talented artists, so many people will be affected by this loss, i myself shed a tear when i heard about his demise and as i write this my eyes are watering up, may sound sad to most, but after my first concert i saw of his, afterwards i stuck around hoping to see him once more and his limosine came out of the gate and stopped before me, the rear window rolled down and there he was sitting in the back and he shook my hand and thanked me for being at his concert. Not many people get to say they had an experience such as that.

There will be many jokes about him like there are about any celebrity that passes, but also there will be a lot of heartship and sorrow from not only his family and friends, but from fans around the globe.

His memory will carry on for a long time to come.

R.I.P. for the king of pop and many condolences for his family.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmings Log in to see links
    Attachment 28392...........
    hahahathat was pretty funny...hehe
    but yet it`s a sad new...i think there`s a lot of us who really liked MJ`s music, at least the first part of his carreer...i just got noticed of his death rite now while i was seaching 4 info 4 my investigation...very sorry 4 this loss

4. Default

Rest In Peace Michael! We will miss you

5. Default

I'm actually kinda sad that he died. Thriller is one of my favourite songs. Too bad he died before he got the chance to do the concert.

6. Post will miss you so much.

wen i was very little,any time my friends or family wanna have fun like a dance competion,it's u'r song we play at all times.i grew up knowing u'r song too well,dat's why i say U WILL ALWAYS BE IN MAY HEART,love you michael jackson ..AKA KING OF POP

7. Default

R.I.P Michael Jackson

8. Cool

Well......You all seem to have like him Why does this happen every time??? As long as he was alive everybody thought bad about him, but now he died and everyone says"\oh we will miss you buhuhu....." be honest with yourself and tell me do you really miss him after all he has done (raped children, etc....)????? He was a good musician ok but that doesn't change the fact that he was disgusting and a scum. I don't say that he deserved to die but I REALLY wanted him to get a nice lesson in JAIL and to get the same things he did to all those kids..... PS. We had a person like him in Greece too his nickname was Fotulis. He was VERY famous here in Greece and all children liked him....I was on his show once too but I was lucky (I went there with my school).....So they caught him and in the jail he was treated like s...t and eventually after writing his last words saying that he regrets he killed himself(ask Chris if you don't believe me) cause ok what is worse? to kill someone or to rape a kid and leave the kid with problems for the rest of it's life???? I would prefer to die if something like this would happen to me....
    So I REALLY don't give a s...t if he died or not but I would like to see him behind the bars instead of this easy way of going away!!! I hope he will get his punishment in the depths of Tartarus and like the protector of mankind Prometheus let him have a similar punishment
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 27-06-2009 at 02:30 PM.

9. Default

try to read Plato´s Fedon...also known as "the philosopher and the death"
    let´s just let him alone, what do U say?poor man

plus, U´re talking from anger...formación reactiva
    Last edited by viktor_schwarze; 27-06-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: p. s.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Log in to see links
    Well......You all seem to have like him Why does this happen every time??? As long as he was alive everybody thought bad about him, but now he died and everyone says"\oh we will miss you buhuhu....." be honest with yourself and tell me do you really miss him after all he has done (raped children, etc....)????? He was a good musician ok but that doesn't change the fact that he was disgusting and a scum. I don't say that he deserved to die but I REALLY wanted him to get a nice lesson in JAIL and to get the same things he did to all those kids..... PS. We had a person like him in Greece too his nickname was Fotulis. He was VERY famous here in Greece and all children liked him....I was on his show once too but I was lucky (I went there with my school).....So they caught him and in the jail he was treated like s...t and eventually after writing his last words saying that he regrets he killed himself(ask Chris if you don't believe me) cause ok what is worse? to kill someone or to rape a kid and leave the kid with problems for the rest of it's life???? I would prefer to die if something like this would happen to me....
    So I REALLY don't give a s...t if he died or not but I would like to see him behind the bars instead of this easy way of going away!!! I hope he will get his punishment in the depths of Tartarus and like the protector of mankind Prometheus let him have a similar punishment
    Do you have kids? If you do and one of them were molested would you take a bribe or would you want justice? Well those kids parents took a bribe, knowing full well that even if he were convicted they could still get a civil suit judgment and get paid later. They took the money and let the man that supposedly molested their kid roam free to potentially hurt other children. I say BS, they just wanted to get paid.