Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Championship Manager 2009 [by Eidos]

Ripped this off my phone completely by myself, no-one else has this .jar file so please leave rep.

240x320 only unfortunately, hope you appreciate it!

JUST TRIED RE-INSTALLING AND IT JUST SAYS OPERATION FAILED! :s

[Game Removed]
    Last edited by b1nz08; 24-06-2009 at 01:56 AM.

2. Default

hey =3 great you've done but when i download it it's downloaded as a htm/mozilla file. =.= i tried to put it as .jar but nth happens. Does anyone know how to install it? my phone is seG705.

i tried downloading it again with mozilla and it works. =.= but now when i transfer it to my phone it says application failed.
    HELP!!!!!
    Last edited by sil3ntlif3; 24-06-2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: solve

I can't run it with my emulator, the file is not valid.

4. Default

is this everything in the file? are there any other file such as db. or wat? try ripping them all to your comp and zip. it all together. then upload it again.

When I try to open it with winRar it says: The archive is either in unkown format or damaged

6. Default

The file is damaged/incorrect. What program did u use to rip the files?

7. Default

i hope we can fix this asap =3 i'm really looking forward playing this game. So where did u buy the game? i can't buy it from orange since i dun have the member or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by b1nz08 Log in to see links
    ripped this off my phone completely by myself, no-one else has this .jar file so please leave rep.

240x320 only unfortunately, hope you appreciate it!

JUST TRIED RE-INSTALLING AND IT JUST SAYS OPERATION FAILED! :s
    i think file you need is just .jar.sest or similar in which you just remove the other extension so only .jar is left

9. Default

if anyone could pls reupload it... full files pls juz copy all up and zip. everthing... you could extract it this way:
    1)‘Manage files’ and move the game to your memory stick, then plug the phone into USB, navigate to: [Removed Advertisements: Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

10. Default

ill try again, there were other files but they were only like 2 kb in size so i just got the biggest .jar file but it just says operation failed. sorry i have tried, ill try again later