1. Default Lock Sony ericsson??

Hi
    Is there any application for sony ericsson w850i that lets me lock my folders (pictures, videos etc) so other people cant go into my phone and see everything?

2. Default

No application can do that, you'll have to mod the phone software.

3. Default

you can't lock but you can hide the folders containing the videos and pics you want to hide. try mobyexplorer or minicommander.

4. Default

have software can lock o....i got the software o......

5. Default

Here is the trick to hide the folders that I found on another forum and hope it helps.
    This works for hiding: All Images, Videos, Themes, Web Pages, and the Other folder on the memory stick (somehow the audio folder doesn't work with this)

You'll need some software that can rename folders (MobyExplorer or Mini Commander will do the job)

Start the app, browse to E:\MSSEMC\Media Files
    Rename the folder you want to hide (just add something more to the name like changing video to videoa, etc)
    Exit the app - the files don't appear in the file manager or the media player anymore!
    To show the files again, rename the folder back to the original name
    The files appear in the file manager and the media player again!

If you restart the phone while the names of the folders are changed, new folders will be created, so you'll have to delete them before you can rename the original folders.

Obviously this isn't foolproof - but only those who can guess what you've done will be able to see the files

You cannot hide folders inside these parent folders.

6. Default

You can try Lock Hide Guard Files Folders. It can hide folders on mobile phone. Also you can use the way Cindy2009 mentioned above.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by a15ha Log in to see links
    Hi
    Is there any application for sony ericsson w850i that lets me lock my folders (pictures, videos etc) so other people cant go into my phone and see everything?
    You can try this one to lock your media files!

Just download then unrar then install into your mobile phone!
    Attached Files Attached Files