1. Default Help Downloading Funny MP3 to PC PLEASE?

Hi. Can anyone help? When I logon my Family Filter is switched to OFF on the home page but when I enter Free MP3 Ringtones it defaults to ON and I can't switch it off. When I try to download Funny MP3 Ringtones to my PC it doesn't recognise the file type ('file type unknown). When I try to download using WAP on my phone I get a login screen but I can't type in my details. I tried FAQ on this site but no help. Any assistance much appreciated. Thanks
    Interesting... I just noticed my status is 'junior member' - very flattering given my age is MUCH MORE than 18...
    Last edited by Sonia_Rubacha; 23-08-2007 at 12:25 PM.

Hi Sonia, if the family filter is playing up - please delete your cookies via your browsers internet options.

I'm not sure why your receiving the "file type unknown" error. What browser are you using?

Regarding your forum title, Junior is a reflection of your post count, not your age. It's the default for all forums running vBulletin software. Sorry if that offended you.

3. Default

Not offended at all about my age - quite flattered actually?... You're talking to someone who doesn't know much about computers so here it goes... I'm using Microsoft Internet Explorer with Norton Internet Security installed. I can't find anything about 'cookies' in any of the drop-down menus. Can you steer me in the right direction regarding deleting cookies? Do you know why I can't login via WAP? Many thanks for your reply Mark. Looking forward to hearing from you.

4. Default

I FOUND IT MARK! I deleted cookies and, yes, it reset my family filter but the file still shows as 'unknown file type'. I need help logging in via WAP.

Glad you found it

Where do you receive this "unknown file type" error? When clicking "Download this item to your PC"?

With regard to the login problem, what happens exactly? Can you not enter your login credentials at all?

6. Default

Great to hear from you again Mark.
    I receveive the message 'unknown file type' after clicking on 'download this item to PC'. It is ID12390 mp3 format and I haven't had any problems downloading music mp3 ringtones - just the funnies.
    I get to the login site via WAP but cannot type my credentials via my phone keypad at all - the screen minimises and maximises every time I hit a key. I have a Motorazr V3xx.
    Thanks for your help.

7. Default

Hi. Haven't heard back. Any suggestions with WAP Mark?

Sorry Sonia...

Are you able to access other wapsites that require login?

As for the file type error with funny ringtones, I'm stumped by this. I really don't know why that could be happening.

9. Default

Hey there Mark. I haven't had the need to access other WAP sites - never wanted to download anything. Is there a way I can bypass the logon screen on WAP?

Does the 'unknown file type' error replicate for you? I thought I might not have the proper software installed but the file is mp3 format and I haven't had any problem downloading mp3 music - I'm stumped too.

What a shame - I really wanted a sicko ringtone to muck around with. Looks like not to be.