Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    0 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

i was having the same java i/o errors. after i moved the jad+jar files to my phone, it worked fine. took me a while to figure it out and i'm surprised no one has mentioned it (that it doesn't work from the memory) anywhere on the web.

-shami

ps my phone is u600 and i have the U600XEGD3 firmware installed.
    Last edited by shamisattar; 28-10-2007 at 11:50 PM.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

even i'm getting the JAVA IO ERROR when i treid to install. I'm installing from the phone memory only not from my memory card. Can some one pls help

2 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Thanks

It really does work, thanks to you i have loads of games on my phone, you deserve a round of applause!!!

6 RP
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

once i try to drag the .jar file to the jad maker it gives me this message, "Run-time error '53': File not found: unzip32.dll." what did i do wrong?

0 RP

Country
    Antarctica
    Thanks

Smile

hii can anyone give me tekken any version mobile game 128x160 for samsung sgh j 600 thanx

0 RP

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks

I had the same problem, the games wouldn't install even though i did everything according to the tutorial. Then i downloaded this pack of games from a torrent site (Samsung_Java_Games_240x320). There are literally like a hundred games in there and so far, the ones i tried to install (the way the tutorial says) have all worked on my u600. A bit strange perhaps, but maybe the other games just were broken files or something .. Anyway, i hope this works for you guys too!

(BTW my firmware is U600BASHB1, just bought the phone recently though so i'm guessing it's the latest firmware)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234