Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

Well the test said that I'm Apocalypse but it's wrong............

Cause I'm Sephiroth!!!!

Last edited by Sephiroth; 15-06-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I dont see 4 ? only you
    I meant that they were close to being Venom too.

You are Venom 57%

Strength, disguise and adrenaline are your greatest weapons.

4. Default

very ambiguous question: Do you feed off of adrenaline?

5. Default

You are Poison Ivy......
    Poison Ivy 51%

You would go to almost any length for the protection of the environment including manipulation and elimination.

7. Default

Attached Images Attached Images

8. Default oh my GOF...i´m a bad girl..!!!

I AM Mystique!!!!!Mystique
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    84%
    Mr. Freeze
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    81%
    Venom
    79%
    Poison Ivy
    76%
    The Joker
    71%
    Dark Phoenix
    70%
    Catwoman
    68%
    Riddler
    63%
    Magneto
    62%
    Apocalypse
    61%
    Dr. Doom
    58%
    Two-Face
    56%
    Green Goblin
    52%
    Juggernaut
    48%
    Lex Luthor
    43%
    Kingpin
    38%
    Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.

9. Default

You are Dr. DoomDr. Doom
    78%
    Mr. Freeze
    67%
    Lex Luthor
    64%
    The Joker
    57%
    Magneto
    53%
    Poison Ivy
    52%
    Venom
    51%
    Apocalypse
    51%
    Kingpin
    51%
    Mystique
    44%
    Green Goblin
    44%
    Juggernaut
    40%
    Dark Phoenix
    40%
    Catwoman
    37%
    Riddler
    33%
    Two-Face
    16%

Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.

im Venom 87 %