Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default mario bros sound effects

I found these the other day and i just had to post them up. I have all the sound effects from mario64. Like its a me mario!! and ohh hahah!! they are great. would make perfect alerts. check them out. i will post up a couple of the really great ones right now. but dont worry there will defiantly be more coming real soon. See Ya!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

These are great thanks for shareing...

3. Default

Nice! What about the mushroom sound effect (when he grows bigger, from the older Mario games, not Mario64)? That would make a nice SMS alert.

4. Default

ask and you shall receive. i now have even more awesome mario sound effects. ive got mario growing and shrinking sound effects and also stage clear music. I also through in a couple extra llittle gems for ya. check them out. im working on some really great mario kart sound effects right now. so stay tuned everybody.

5. Default

here are a some more. hope everybody likes them. got to go.

6. Default

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

7. Default

Edit: Nvm I got it. Thanks!
    Last edited by xromanticistx; 23-08-2007 at 10:37 AM.

These are great!!! Brings back a few memories. I think about 7 months of my life went into Mario

9. Default

thanks for all the love everybody. im glad i was able to make everybody nostalgic for the good of days where your controllers had only two buttons and we had no idea what it felt like to steal a car or kill a bunch of hookers. im working on mixing a bunch of the sound effects together and creating magic as a result. so dont worry ill be back with updates.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shrike24 Log in to see links
    we had no idea what it felt like to steal a car or kill a bunch of hookers
    Such a great feeling, though.