Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

this is just an experiment that i thought might be funny. i dont want to ruin it with a stupid description of what i did. it would just ruin the surprise. this is still a work in progress so please dont be to harsh with me. let me know which version is better. thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

In Super Mario World (SNES), didn't Yoshi make a "plop" sound when he spit an egg out or was that the sound it made when Mario shot a fireball?

If you could get that sound, that would be awesome.

P.S. How do you rip sounds from the Mario games, anyway?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas Log in to see links
    In Super Mario World (SNES), didn't Yoshi make a "plop" sound when he spit an egg out or was that the sound it made when Mario shot a fireball?

If you could get that sound, that would be awesome.

P.S. How do you rip sounds from the Mario games, anyway?
    Yeah he made a plop sound when he would spit out eggs and fire i think. I think i have the right sound effect. I will have to go back and play the game to be totally sure. But check out these yoshi effects and let me know if they are the right ones. They are some pretty good ones there. To get the sounds i usaually just google everything. found a couple of websites that have tons of mario sound effects. i dont really know how to rip the sounds other than to play the game with a emulator and record it. then i just splice it up with audacity. hope these are the right ones.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Default

wow!! cute mario tunes!! thanks for sharing!!

5. Default

Right on for the Yoshi sounds!!!!!

6. Default

Hello U Dont Have The Tone When Mario Fall Into A Hole?? He Said Awawaawawawawaaaa

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shrike24 Log in to see links
    ask and you shall receive. i now have even more awesome mario sound effects. ive got mario growing and shrinking sound effects and also stage clear music. I also through in a couple extra llittle gems for ya. check them out. im working on some really great mario kart sound effects right now. so stay tuned everybody.
    Fantastic set of ringtones here shrike24. I'm particularly interested in ringtones from Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo. Yep, just Nintendo! Got more?

8. Default

Great!!! Any more old scholl games or game set tones? Anyone got playstation startup tone?

9. Default

Thanks for sharing these cool tunes. Brings back old memories.

10. Smile Legend!

these are exactly what i've been looking for.

we had the idea that using mario effects during our cheerleading routine would be pretty awesome, so thats what we are doing!!