1. Default Samsung Vice Ringtone Help?

I am trying to download Hysteria by Def Leppard, it is an mp3. I am not sure how to download that in order to have it as my ringtone

2. Default

hey, provate msg me. im too lazy to say it right now. lmao

3. Default

Hi, I"m having similar problems, I've been looking all over but can't seem to find a way to use personalized ring tones on my samsung vice.

4. Exclamation Problems with ringtones

So i got my samsung vice altogether pretty ****** the phone is seriously lacking in stuff my 5 year old phone had so i know how to transfer the ringtones from my computer to my phone but when i try to apply it i have no idea how can someone please advise me and help me on how to do this. Thanks I really do appreciate

5. Default

the problem seems to be similar ...my samsung eternity has a similar prob...i just mentioned it in another thread...that if i download a ringtone which is higher than 96 bitrate and more than 28 or 30 sec... it doesn't set as ringtone ...only plays as song mp3.... before i had other samsung brands n didn't give this problem i used any size ringtone and it worked ...try downloading small size files n it might work....tell me if its helpful....gud luck...

6. Default

omg i searched the web like mad too-finally found out how to do it:

first, choose any .mp3 file that's under 30 secs and under 500kb
    then using a program called "super", convert the file into a .3g2 file...use google to find out how to use super
    then copy that .3g2 file into the folder called 100SSMED under the DCIM folder in your phone or sd card
    then you can simply choose that ringer file wen u go under choose voice call ringer (the file will show up as a black box with an x sign, but wen u choose it, it still works!!!)

sry i was a little blunt in explanation-ask me if required

7. Default Samung Vice ringtones

Followed your instructions using Super converter, but can't see the file when chossing ringer for voice calls. any suggestions $
    Thank you for any help.