Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Default

Dan Aykroyed and Justin Timberlake are to star as Yogi Bear and Boo Boo in the cgi/live action movie set for release in december.

Paramount had hired screenwriters to pen a screenplay for a new Baywatch movie. unsure if hasslehoff or anderson will star yet or not.

2 board games are to get the movie treatment, Battleships and Monopoly.

Troma's most popular character is to be rebooted, The Toxic Avenger is set to be remade but a kid friendly version.

Joss whedon (buffy, Firefly, Angel) is to direct The Avengers movie.

Resident Evil: Afterlife is to be in 3D and Milla Jovovich to start again as Alice.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links

Troma's most popular character is to be rebooted, The Toxic Avenger is set to be remade but a kid friendly version.
    Groovy-I know lots of troma fans will hate this idea but when I was a kid they made a cartoon called the toxic crusaders which was basically the same idea and it was great-loads better than the banal and safe disney type kids tv we were force fed at the time(and kids still are now)!

3. Default

the toxic avenger was tromas biggest hit and secured 3 sequels (one of them actually starring Corey Feldman) and were in my opinion great movies, but what i liked about troma movies were they didnt take themselves seriously like moviesdo nowadays, not sure i personally like the idea of a kid friendly version, but will have to see how it goes, but i am in the process of buyin tromas back catalogue, especially the toxie movies and class of nuke em high movies.

4. Default

some new movies on their way

Men in Black 3 (in 3D)

Tremors: Thunder Down Under

Scre4m is in filming (original cast)

Dario Argento is to direct a version of Bram Stokers Dracula

Drew Barrymore is to direct a wizard of oz spin off called 'Surrender Dorothy', story of dorothys great great grand daughter

X-Men: First Class is the next X-Men movie...another prequel

'Let Me In' is the US remake of the excellent Swedish 'Let The Right One In' and is being released the a company we all know and love 'Hammer Horror' yep, Hammer Horror has come out of retirement to start releasing movies once again.

5. Default

TOP GUN 2

TOM CRUISE has been asked to dust off his aviator shades for a Top Gun sequel.

Movie bosses want to bring back cocky fighter-pilot trainee Maverick 22 years after the first film.

The move follows hit sequels to the adventures of fellow '80s heroes Indiana Jones and Rocky.

A script outline has been written, but the sequel depends on Cruise, 46, saying yes.

An insider said: "The idea is Maverick is at the Top Gun school as an instructor - and this time it is he who has to deal with a cocky new female pilot."

Also on the topic of Tom Cruise, Mission Impossible 4 is in pre production, rumours of Tom Cruise being sacked after MI 3 and Brad Pitt taking over the role seem to have been wrong as the cruiser is back playing Ethan Hunt.

There have been many internet rumours of a Titanic 2, with mashed together movie trailers, but more rumours seem to predict it could be a possability????

Zoolander 2 is in the pipeline for all u Ben Stiller fans and the 3rd Fockers movie is in post production entitled 'Little Fockers'....why??????

Steve Coogan is making Alan Partridge the movie, but at the moment things are still under negotiation.

Anyone out there like me who loves the national lampoon vacation movies, well ive just found out a 14 minute spin off is going straight to dvd this year entitled 'Motel Hell Vacation' starring the funny Chevy Chase and Beverly D' Angelo and Clark and Ellen Griswold as they visit their son Rusty's family, but not sure if its already released or planning to be released but its definately on my list of attaining.

Megan Fox Dropped From 'Transformers 3'

Cool Transformers news

The Title of TRANSFORMERS 3 Is . . . . .
    TRANSFORMERS: THE DARK OF THE MOON

The plot:

The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, are back in action, taking on the evil Decepticons, who are determined to avenge their defeat in 2009’s Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. In this new movie, the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. There’s new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime “Transformers” character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth.
    Shockwave is the Villain, Has ‘Killer Ending’

# Transformers 3 will be in 3D
    # Characters that die stay dead
    # Bay says “This one really builds to a final crescendo. It’s not three multiple endings.” He goes on to say, “As a trilogy, it really ends. It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending.”
    # The villain is Shockwave
    # “Shia has this great line: ‘You know, I’ve saved the world twice, but I can’t get a job,’ ” di Bonaventura says.
    # The movie features a space race between the U.S.S.R. and the USA
    # They aim to upgrade the franchise with a more coherent story and less goofball humor

Default Fast Five

.................................................. ..FAST FIVE

Officially, Fast Five stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. To check out the synopsis, hit the jump. Fast Five is currently aiming for a June 10th, 2011 release.

Plot:
    Vin Diesel and Paul Walker lead a reunion of returning all-stars from every chapter of the explosive franchise built on speed in Fast Five. In this installment, former cop Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.

Since Brian and Mia Toretto (Brewster) broke Dom out of custody, they’ve blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he’s not the only one on their tail.

Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can’t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey…before someone else runs them down first.

Dwayne Johnson:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    The Title of TRANSFORMERS 3 Is . . . . .
    TRANSFORMERS: THE DARK OF THE MOON

The plot:

Shockwave is the Villain, Has ‘Killer Ending’

# Transformers 3 will be in 3D
    # Characters that die stay dead
    # Bay says “This one really builds to a final crescendo. It’s not three multiple endings.” He goes on to say, “As a trilogy, it really ends. It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending.”
    # The villain is Shockwave
    # “Shia has this great line: ‘You know, I’ve saved the world twice, but I can’t get a job,’ ” di Bonaventura says.
    # The movie features a space race between the U.S.S.R. and the USA
    # They aim to upgrade the franchise with a more coherent story and less goofball humor

this movie is gone be owsome but too bad Megan Fox dropped
    Last edited by Luter; 20-10-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Cool Transformers: Dark of the Moon Trailer - Official (HD)

It looks like Unicron