1. Default Maybe you can help??

Hi, I am looking for a purple theme for a Samsung Messager, not sure of the size I need as I am dumb that way So, if anyone can help me out here, it would be greatly appriciated, Also, if the words for the wallpaper could be as follows, that would be even better......................... Trust No One

The color of the font can be up to you, but if you could do it in Times New Roman or something like that, big enough and in a good color that stands out against the purple, a dark purple, not real real dark, but dark, LOL sorry if I'm being a pain, its just what I really want for my phone!

Thanks a bunch if you can help me out here
    Michelle

2. Default

As far as i am aware the only Samsung models that can apply themes are the Z series , there is no theme creator for any other Samsung, if you know different and can supply a link to the theme software then i am more than willing to make a theme for you but i think that search will be fruitless.

3. Default

Thanks for the info, that just stinks Oh well, guess I'll just look for wallpaper then. Again, thanks!