Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post New Feature: Adult / Family Filter

I am very pleased to announce the integration of our new family filter system. This system is designed to give the user control over the content they wish to see in the Mobiles24.com gallery, better protecting against unwanted and inappropriate content.

Here's an overview of the filtering options available:

ON - Strict
    Completely hides all content flagged as mature in the gallery, from view.

ON - Moderate (Default)
    All content flagged as mature is replaced with a symbol warning of possible inappropriate content.

OFF
    Added for Noxides pleasure!
    This option disables filtering, allowing all gallery content to be viewed with only minor warnings. Login required.

Please note:

(1) The system is designed to remember filter settings on a per-browser basis. Settings are not specific to your account so please exercise caution on a shared computer.
    (2) The family filter does not mean we will begin accepting content submissions of an extreme adult nature. We kindly ask that you adhere to our terms and conditions when uploading content.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. As always, feedback is welcome!

2. Default

Works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links

[/COLOR][/B]Added for Noxides pleasure!
    This option disables filtering, allowing all gallery content to be viewed

Thank You Mark!!! This is good news.
    Everybody who's going to read your post is gonna know I'm a filthy bugger. (Don't know if I should be happy or sad....)

Default Hi Mark

Some feedback.

I noticed that the current theme showing first on the homepage called "NaughtySleepover", is not flagged as mature, but when I click on all W800 themes, it is.

Just thought maybe the filter doesn't work properly on the homepage?

Hopefully the stuff that's been queued for 25 day will now be validated?
    Pretty please?

Default Me Again

At the risk of sounding like the idiot I probably am, please define"extreme adult nature".

This is to make sure I don't go completely bos and post stuff that will offend even Jenna Jameson!!!

7. Default

Well played Karl, already turned it off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    At the risk of sounding like the idiot I probably am, please define"extreme adult nature".
    We cannot accept content that exposes or is suggestive in exposure to genitalia. Nor can we accept soft/hardcore, sexually explicit, obscene or vulgar material.

I know this won't satisfy everybody, but it is in the interest of all parties that we restrict submissions to a certain extent.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We cannot accept content that exposes or is suggestive in exposure to genitalia. Nor can we accept soft/hardcore, sexually explicit, obscene or vulgar material.

I know this won't satisfy everybody, but it is in the interest of all parties that we restrict submissions to a certain extent.

Mark
    Oh. Crap. Then please ignore my uploads this morning. Well not all of them, just the ones you described

Sorry Mark.

10. Default

Works fine. I'm alredy turned it off.