Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Default

apparently there is no one who would not agree with me that this is one of the best games this year

already stranded 1 was a great success but this is the absolute top

2. Default

Can i get stranded 2 of s40 (128*160) in rapidshare links.

thq bro +rep 4 u 2

4. Default Stranded 2: dino

How the hell do you actually get away from that huge dinosaur? Once I get to water he always catches up to me! I've even started the game all over again to see if there was something I missed that may have helped..but im still stuck! Please help

5. Default

great game.... i think it's quiet interesting.

you need to finish Big-Groups 1,3 & 5 and put them in the lab to see the green lights.
    now i see, one thing and the fifth bio group will be full wooow

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kturn Log in to see links
    I am having a couple of problems, first the trader does not have a stronger axe for me to buy and when I give the egg the game freezes, is anyone able to help?
    I have the same problem and I'm running the serviak 1.02 version for 320x240 resolution, it's for E61 but I'm using it on my E63, what mobile phone do you have?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dhatam7 Log in to see links
    Hi Madanne! First of all, you need to finish Big-Groups 1,3 & 5 and put them in the lab to see the green lights. After that talk to the professor who will give your 1st beacon. For rest of the beacons you will have to talk to the trader in East docks who will sell each 4 beacons for 500 each. Make some money killing dinosaurs & selling their stuff to trader.

You will find the Xiaosaurus dinosaur by travelling thru time beacon in aquarium & find Spanish moss seed from time beacon near Thorn's office. (And remember one thing if you want strong axe then you can purcahse it from the trader in West docks)
    Could someone help me find where to drop this Bio-Groups after i have found it. I went to the LABs in North East and also the Enclosures but couldnt find it. Also couldnt find the swamp monster in the prehistoric era. Please help.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chughgopal Log in to see links
    Can i get stranded 2 of s40 (128*160) in rapidshare links.
    here
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

9. Default

Ok I'm going nuts from this. I have everything required for bio-groups 1, 3 and 5. I put them in the enclosure (i have tried every combination possible) but the lights above the enclosure are red and nothing happens. I have trawled websites and forums for hours, this is driving me mad! Can anyone help?

10. Unhappy the strong axe

please someone should help me
    How can i find the strong axe i have tried to buy it from the trader but he does not have it and also the variraptor tooth i have searched every where in the prehistoric....... please i need help