Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Smile

nice game
    thnx man

2. Default

well its a nice game ut still with poor graphics... stranded I rocks

i've almost completed the game... but dont know how to chase the giant dinosaur... is there any way for that or that is the end..?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by natalia343 Log in to see links
    well its a nice game ut still with poor graphics... stranded I rocks

i've almost completed the game... but dont know how to chase the giant dinosaur... is there any way for that or that is the end..?
    you are just being tricked by thorn
    i didnt find that huge dinosaur, all i do is to chase thorn

EDIT: mines a cut off version
    Last edited by ronluna; 10-06-2009 at 12:07 PM.

4. Default

ye u get chased by a huge dinosaur but its easy to outrun,and at the end you have to kill it to finish the story.

5. Default find thorn and grace

hi everybody
    im stuck where thorn runs away with grace. he's in the beast's lair, but i cant reach them coz theres water in between.... plzzz help me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    ye u get chased by a huge dinosaur but its easy to outrun,and at the end you have to kill it to finish the story.

how shall i outrun... thats what i am asking... i try to go as fast as i can but still cant get away from that stupid dino...

7. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    but i cant out run it. I get to the water and it catches me. The water slowes u down and theres no way around it. Help is greeeeatly appreciated