Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
  1. Default fifa name

can i have amar on d batch of chealsea

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by manuforever Log in to see links

Thanks so much is there any chance you could do the hibs top with players numbers on it

Ma-Kalambay (gk), McCann, Murphy, Hogg, Jones, Kerr, Zemmama, Donaldson, Fletcher, Beuzelin, Stevenson. Subsgk) McNeil, Benjelloun, O’Brien, Morais, Gatheussi, Chisholm, Joneleit.

Or could you do a couple of different Hibs ones

THANKS AGAIN

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by manuforever Log in to see links

cheers is awesome

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amritpaul Log in to see links
    can i have amar on d batch of chealsea

5. Default

I run a football club please could you make a wallpaper for the youth players phones.

Here is the club badge.

Cheers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Longstone Log in to see links
    I run a football club please could you make a wallpaper for the youth players phones.

Here is the club badge.

Cheers

7. Default thanks they are brill

like the leeds one with wayne on it could you do me another with stevie thanks again

8. Default

can you do me one with the west ham badge please? and prehaps one with the ground and the badge (seen a liverpool one like it on page 6 i think it was)? and prehaps a spinning shirt?

sorry for all the requests!

it'll be for a sony ericsson w200i (128x160 screen) if thats important, or if it needs to be that size to work correct.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Tonycable; 04-01-2008 at 09:17 PM.

9. Default Thanks you are simply the best

thanks for the upload, that is fantastic you realy are the best, more man Utd are needed as they will win the prem again this year.

Thanks for the Man Utd badges with Louis, Alan and Jonesy on. i f you have any more man utd badges that are 240 x 320 then please post them with our names on(Louis , Alan , Jonesy) and i will thank you always.

more Man Utd
    Last edited by alanjones; 05-01-2008 at 12:31 AM.

10. Default may i have

a animated leeds badge with pete on it for a samsung d600 and a man utd one with gary on it for a n73 please and a big thankyou in advance