Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    We dont need anymore forum mods, if the ones that or, was online more an did their jobs, then their would be no problems.
    I agree,

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    You had a busy day with 'red' yesterday
    It's been changed to black.

It is good to see blusky as a forum mod coz she most of the time remains online. But i don't think the admins. Want anymore forum mods coz i also ask them to be the one a week ago!

Anybody here knows who is Test forum moderator! Without any reward points,posts n rep.! How he could be?? Never seen on forum,i m here from last 2years.
    Last edited by battuji; 24-06-2010 at 05:37 PM.

He's an alien
    none

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    He's an alien
    good sense of humour

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Anybody here knows who is Test forum moderator! Without any reward points,posts n rep.! How he could be?? Never seen on forum,i m here from last 2years.
    I believe that "Test" is an account set up by the admins. No one uses it as far as I'm aware...

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    It is good to see blusky as a forum mod coz she most of the time remains online. But i don't think the admins. Want anymore forum mods coz i also ask them to be the one a week ago!
    It seems you're right, they don't need anymore forum moderator. I also asked for the job...

9. Default

I've noticed that a lot of people seem to have trouble downloading, as the "Download to PC" link, does look a lot like the ads by Google.. Maybe an actual button like this, would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I've noticed that a lot of people seem to have trouble downloading, as the "Download to PC" link, does look a lot like the ads by Google.. Maybe an actual button like this, would be helpful.

Great idea Silver and with a mobiles24.com symbol on the Download button and then there will be no confusion IMO