Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    Agree with him
    Yes, this is the fact n exact thing mentioned by wilhelm above..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    If You had said that the "title" would relate to ones members Free Gallery Uploads - then I might have said "sounds interesting".
    Although it would be a tricky task to identify a true "Upload Master" , ones refusals would have to be included in the math as mass uploads with high refusal counts would not be the work of any "Master".

But You are suggesting to relate the "title" to posted Forum content - I wonder who is supposed to monitor what is been posted by whom and how much of it is usable?!
    Mass posting is as questionable as mass uploads.

Besides , posting links to games , themes or wallpapers doesn't make one be a master in those categories but a "Link Master" at best - or are You actually making sure that all the games You post links to work properly?
    I doubt it.

I think that more "titles" could cause excessive competitive behavior and a lot of additional work for the Admins and Moderators!

That just my opinion about it.
    bro that's what i have seen in other forums they get tittles for posting games,wallpapers,themes etc.If you want to give tittles for uploading in the gallery that's fine for me and i think is a good idea too and the competition is a good thing
    Last edited by Luter; 21-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links
    bro that's what i have seen in other forums they get tittles for posting games,wallpapers,themes etc.If you want to give tittles for uploading in the gallery that's fine for me and i think is a good idea too and the competition is a good thing
    Competition within a community is counterproductive!

I remember having seen a fair share of double and triple threads from You.
    What would happen if numerous members start competing against each other just for the sake of a "title" - I would not like to be the one who has to clean up that mess.

About "titles" for upload "Masters" , it is an interesting thought - Yes!
    But again , it would cause envy without question.

It is an intriguing suggestion from You , no denying there - but it is a tricky one to implement accurately!

4. Default

ok mate i am just telling my opinion here
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Quote Originally Posted by gelus Log in to see links
    ok mate i am just telling my opinion here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Log in to see links
    It is an intriguing suggestion from You , no denying there ...
    So am I!

Having titles on our gallery uploads can be implemented as it is good idea but on forum posts n thread i will say no

7. Default

I agree, titles based on forum posts sound very complicated to keep track of. Having a custom title for the wallpaper, theme or ringtone category you've contributed the most uploads to like movies, anime, sports etc. sounds easier to manage. And whatever the title is shouldn't be limited to just one person so it would eliminate the whole competition thing. If two people's uploads mainly consist of anime wallpapers then they would have the same title, "Anime Master" or whatever the title may be.

Can we also add this cute smiley in our new mobiles24 [More] smiley home

Do we need more Gallery Moderators?

[An Error Occurred
    You have reached your limit of 100 queued uploads (this is to reduce backlog). Please wait until your uploads have been accepted/declined in order to make further uploads. We thank you for your patience.]
    Last edited by Michelle; 06-10-2010 at 10:29 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    Do we need more Gallery Moderators?

[An Error Occurred
    You have reached your limit of 100 queued uploads (this is to reduce backlog). Please wait until your uploads have been accepted/declined in order to make further uploads. We thank you for your patience.]
    No. We most certainly don't.

Just that, mods do have other things to do, that quite frankly, are more important than uploads, and you are going on an uploading spree at the moment.

It takes ages to moderate things, I KNOW, and at times, scrolling through hundreds of files checking everyone under about 10 different criteria isnt easy.
    Last edited by Silver; 09-10-2010 at 09:52 PM.